quick trip to Florida

Old August 14th, 2004, 09:02 PM
Ed Hughes

Default quick trip to Florida

Hi guys
Sorry it has been a while since I posted but we have had some computer and phone line problems plus having to make a trip from Texas to Boston and back by car including a breakdown on the way back that stranded us in South Carolina for 5 days . I recently recieved some interest in our attempt to get the Bite Me shop open from an Investment banking firm in Pompano Beach and will be making a quick trip down there to talk to them and hopefully make our presentation . Will arrive on the afternoon of the 24th , appointment at 11 am on the 25th and back on the plane to Texas on the morning of the 26th . I will be staying in Pompano and would be interested in getting together for any amount of time with any of you that are in that area , if we can squeeze in a little fishing that would be great as well .

Ed Hughes
Bite Me Bait & Tackle
Austin , Tx
bitemebaitandtackle.com

Old August 15th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Andrew Kidd

Best of luck with the venture, Ed! Hope you find endless success!
--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!

. ..

Old August 15th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Ed Hughes

Thanks Andrew
I could sure use it ... after almost 3 years of trying to find the
finances to open , my financial status is on a VERY ragged edge but not so
bad it can't get back if things go right . I;'m sure SW, Rodmaker , and Mesa
could enjoy seing the shop get open so we can start selling some of their
products here as well .

I also ran into a freind I haven't seen in a few years the other day who has
a new project starting that our shop will integrate with if we can get
started . He is the bass guitarist for The Steve Miller Band and is starting
a show for TV called " The Fishin' Musician " and would like to have the
Bite Me Bait and Tackle bass boat be the main platform for them the do the
shows from .Can sure use that kind of exposure anytime we can get it .

Ed

"Andrew Kidd" wrote in message
Best of luck with the venture, Ed! Hope you find endless success!
--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!
http://www.rofb.net/ - ROFB Newsgroup Home