Grumpy Old men

Old August 11th, 2004, 04:13 PM
alwaysfishking

Default Grumpy Old men

Went out by myself this morning and was sitting on the lake when another vehicle pulls up and two older men launch their 14 foot boat. They are talking up a storm and get ready to head out, as they passed me I waved and gave a "how ya doing", no reply, but they did continue to talk as they passed me, I know they heard me cause they both looked over. I thought it was pretty rude. So as they worked their way down the bank I followed, fishing about 100 yards behind them. They were fishing nightcrawlers and minnows and were not getting bit. I managed to catch 3 fish behind them on a wacky rig, the biggest about 3 pounds. After that I head my own way. Managed another fish but it was a dink, picked up Dave and fished for another hour, he caught two and lost a beauty when it jumped( I laughed, always root for the fish, unless it's yours). I managed another dink but a fun morning out.

Randy-
Old August 11th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Lure builder

lol.....don't know what to make of it....lol
Old August 11th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Lure builder

lol.....don't know what to make of it....lol
Old August 18th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Lure builder

Randy
Every place seems to have it's problems.
I was fishing closeby to another angler and his buddy. They had a dog that was
running all over the place. I was thinking it was going to take a leak on my
gear. Then i hear the angler taking a leak into the water, Cigaratte butts
tossed into the water and floating by. Spitting and throat clearing and other
ignorant noises. Loud talking in a foreign language and forever calling the
damn dog. I caught one fish and the previous two evenings I caught five fish.
So Randy i know what you are saying..

Old August 18th, 2004, 11:39 PM
John C. French

"Lure builder" wrote in message
Randy
Every place seems to have it's problems.
I was fishing closeby to another angler and his buddy. They had a dog that

was
running all over the place. I was thinking it was going to take a leak on

my
gear. Then i hear the angler taking a leak into the water, Cigaratte butts
tossed into the water and floating by. Spitting and throat clearing and

other
ignorant noises. Loud talking in a foreign language and forever calling

the
damn dog. I caught one fish and the previous two evenings I caught five

fish.
So Randy i know what you are saying..

That will teach you to go fishing with family.......