Lakeview, poor

Old June 15th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Michael Stokes

Default Lakeview, poor

I fished lakeview in match sunday and it was awful, why do people pay so
much to fish commercial fisheries when half the people in the match blanked
like me and half caught 1 or 2 fish max. Its put me off commercial fisheries
for a long time, or at least that one, anyone know any GOOD commercial
fisheries in Notts where i can CATCH fish?
Thanks

Old June 15th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Ergo

Michael Stokes wrote:
I fished lakeview in match sunday and it was awful, why do people pay
so much to fish commercial fisheries when half the people in the
match blanked like me and half caught 1 or 2 fish max. Its put me off
commercial fisheries for a long time, or at least that one, anyone
know any GOOD commercial fisheries in Notts where i can CATCH fish?
Thanks

As I recall, Sunday was hot which encourages the fish to the surface. So how
were you and everybody else fishing. I fished a commercial water on Sunday
chased the fish all over and ended up with 78lb.

--
I am a self made man, and a perfect example of unskilled labour lol

Old June 16th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Ergo

Michael Stokes wrote:

I fished lakeview in match sunday and it was awful, why do people
pay so much to fish commercial fisheries when half the people in the
match blanked like me and half caught 1 or 2 fish max. Its put me
off commercial fisheries for a long time, or at least that one,
anyone know any GOOD commercial fisheries in Notts where i can
CATCH fish? Thanks

I tried every depth and every bait possible, and so did everyone else

.......... and of course you were feeding them?
Every bait possible? I would hate to have carried your stuff around.
Particles, chopped worm, pellets of all types, caster, maggot, bread, bread
paste, cheese, luncheon meat, cat food, et al.
Just how long did you give each bait to work then?
--
I am a self made man, and a perfect example of unskilled labour lol