fishing books

Old August 13th, 2006, 04:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
fishtale

Default fishing books

Aproximately 172 on the shelves as handy reference.

Old August 13th, 2006, 11:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

Good for you Al. Maybe you need to read one or two, or are these the ones
that you've written during all your exciting outings?

"fishtale" wrote in message
oups.com...
Aproximately 172 on the shelves as handy reference.

Old August 15th, 2006, 04:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
fishtale

How many fishing books do you have???. I was wondering if you could
fill a specialty book shop with just fishing books. Technical fishing
questions answered as a free service for a limited time.

Old August 15th, 2006, 05:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

"fishtale" wrote in message
ups.com...

How many fishing books do you have???.

I don't know... really don't care to count to err... three or four

I was wondering if you could
fill a specialty book shop with just fishing books.

Yes, my one true goal in life is to fill a specialty bookshop with fishing
books. Afterall, what else would anyone in their right mind want to read?
The newspaper? HA!

Old August 15th, 2006, 01:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris Rennert

Can you give me an example of a technical fishing question? Just so I
know what I can and cannot ask. I want to make the most of the free
limited time service.

Old August 15th, 2006, 05:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris Rennert

Am I vertical jigging, hopping it down a slope, hopping it up a slope,
or straight retrieving????
Did I join a leader to my main line using a ball bearing barrel swivel?
Am I using bait casting or spinning equipment?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Old August 19th, 2006, 11:45 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Zimmy

fishtale wrote:
How many fishing books do you have???. I was wondering if you could
fill a specialty book shop with just fishing books. Technical fishing
questions answered as a free service for a limited time.

It would seem to me the most quilified person to answer "Technical
fishing questions" would be someone who spends alot of time on the
water, not alot of time in the den reading books. I think I try to
figure my questions out for myself, thanks.

Zimmy