waterboarding

Old December 29th, 2007, 09:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Default waterboarding

"rb608" wrote in message
"BJ Conner" wrote in message
Torture gets you answers but it usually get you the truth. With just
the equipment carried by the average fly-fisherman I'll bet you could
be made to confess to giving MC a blow job and enjoying it so much
that you want to do it again.

You made a statement and disproved your own premise in only two sentences.
Beautifully done.

Joe F.

I couldn't make heads nor tails of what BC wrote. My hat is off to you sir!

Op

Old December 29th, 2007, 10:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 16:42:32 -0500, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen"
wrote:

I can only suppose that you wouldn't have problem with the so-called enemies
of the US torturing our troops at will as well. I mean it could save the
lives of our enemies troops.

What are you talking about, nitwit. They ARE torturing our troops,
and not for info, but just for the pleasure of it. Where the hell
have you been for the past few years? I know you live in a backward
town in backward section of a great state, but surely they have tv,
radio, newspapers.

My neice's son was killed there last year. He was killed outright
while taking down a couple of al qaeda. His two friends were not so
lucky. They were captured and tortured to death.

Waterboarding causes NO pain, leaves NO mark, draws NO blood. OTOH,
cutting off the genitals and heads of our GI's DOES.

You're a fool, Mark. You can get all the formal education you desire,
but you will remain a fool and a looser until the day you die.

Davie

Old December 29th, 2007, 10:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 16:32:02 -0500, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen"
wrote:

While I have no issue with homosexual proclivities, I am a heterosexual;

What a laugh. You're as queer as a three dollar bill. Remember your
original net name - "Guyz and Fliez". You certainly act like one, so
I can only guess you are one, not that there's anything wrong with
that.

You still living with mommy?

Davie

Old December 29th, 2007, 10:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 16:34:05 -0500, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen"
wrote:

Not necessarily.

You would rather have your head chopped off than be waterboarded?
Hahahahahaha. You are a nitwit.

Davie

Old December 29th, 2007, 10:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 13:03:38 -0800 (PST), BJ Conner
wrote:

Torture gets you answers but it usually get you the truth. With just
the equipment carried by the average fly-fisherman I'll bet you could
be made to confess to giving MC a blow job and enjoying it so much
that you want to do it again.

Don't you ever have natural sexual thoughts, BJ? Or is THAT your
*normal* sexual thoughts? Hmmmmmm.

Old December 29th, 2007, 10:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 16:44:03 -0500, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen"
wrote:

I couldn't make heads nor tails of what BC wrote.

That's because he is drunk --- again.

Old December 29th, 2007, 11:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
BJConner

On Dec 29, 1:38*pm, "rb608" wrote:
"BJ Conner" wrote in message
Torture gets you answers but it usually get you the truth. *With just
the equipment carried by the average fly-fisherman I'll bet you could
be made to confess to giving MC a blow job and enjoying it so much
that you want to do it again.

You made a statement and disproved your own premise in only two sentences.
Beautifully done.

Joe F

Correction "it does not usually get you the truth."

Old December 29th, 2007, 11:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

wrote:

While I have no issue with homosexual proclivities, I am a heterosexual;

What a laugh. You're as queer as a three dollar bill. Remember your
original net name - "Guyz and Fliez". You certainly act like one, so
I can only guess you are one, not that there's anything wrong with
that.

You still living with mommy?

Davie

Let's see, where to begin? Oh yeah, you want to **** 'fat and ugly
rednecks," and I'm a homosexual? Strange the way you think, I'd say.

It's Guys and Flyz, btw, and it comes logically from our shared hobby, which
here in ROFF is predominately comprised of male participants, thus Guyz. And
while your thoughts naturally drift toward a man's crotch, the Flyz part of
my earlier screen name pertained to the moniker given to the artificial
lures that attract the fish for which we fly fish. I know that you aren't so
simple minded not to have known that, I suspect that it's just that you
can't get your mind off of sex long enough to concentrate on the other
things that go on in life.

Oh, undoubtedly, you think there is something wrong with homosexuals,
otherwise you wouldn't hide your sexual desires behind your wife's skirts.
If I were gay, I certainly wouldn't have any qualm expressing my feelings as
such, where as you are just another Ted Haggard. Implicitly, proclaiming to
all of the world that you detest homosexuals and all that they stand for,
all the while having a trist in some run-down motel with a male prositute.

No, I haven't lived with mother in quite a few years. However, there's
always the chance that I could move back in one day. Actually, I suspect
that I will move back home to mother's, in the not too distant future. I
expect that I will have to care for her needs one day. I'll be sure to let
you know when that day comes, as you seem to be most concerned.

Anything else, your swash-buckling closet dweller?

Op

Old December 29th, 2007, 11:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

wrote:

Torture gets you answers but it usually get you the truth. With just
the equipment carried by the average fly-fisherman I'll bet you could
be made to confess to giving MC a blow job and enjoying it so much
that you want to do it again.

Don't you ever have natural sexual thoughts, BJ? Or is THAT your
*normal* sexual thoughts? Hmmmmmm.

Once again, the Irony Meter pegs.

Op