SOme may think this is spam

Old November 23rd, 2003, 01:05 AM
Rodney

Default SOme may think this is spam

barbz wrote:

Heh...I've heard of people hooking up by trolling various kitchen
utensils with hooks attached. A friend of mine caught a nice striper
when he was retrieving his wallet with a treble hook, having dropped it
over the side. Another guy told me about catching trout (when he was
lacking lures) on his Phi Beta Kappa key!

There is no doubt about ANYTHING can catch a bass, when the bass is in a
feeding mode. The thing is, I like catching them the other 22 hours a day
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,

Old November 24th, 2003, 04:07 PM
Dre

No I don't think so...I know Manic 5 is about an hour from Baie-Comeau but
he's about 400 miles higher I beleive. Not sure what the name of the dam is.

Dre

"daytripper" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:01:05 GMT, "Dre" wrote:

LOL! Funny you should say that Barbz. My cousin is in Baie-Comeau Quebec

and
he's working on a project there at a dam which is pretty isolated (about

an
hour from Labrador City).

Manic?