Reason to go to Canuckistan

Old March 17th, 2006, 11:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Reason to go to Canuckistan

Beside the great brook trout fishing there is:
http://autos.aol.com/article/general...10142209990001

Old March 18th, 2006, 01:25 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
Beside the great brook trout fishing there is:
http://autos.aol.com/article/general...10142209990001

I wasted a small inheritance on sporty car racing when I was a kid .... had
a local SCCA license and went through a couple small bore rides until the
money ran out ( expensive game, even in the slow car classes ). I was
never better than mid-pack .. Stirling Moss, I ain't ... but I'd still get a
kick out one of the driving schools ( not enough of a kick to spend the
money on it ;-) However, I don't think I'd enjoy it unless I could really
race the others there, just driving was never as much fun as the
competition..... and I can't imagine that they allow a 'rubbin' is racin'
attitude with those fancy Furryrahrahs G

Old March 18th, 2006, 02:06 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
Beside the great brook trout fishing there is:
http://autos.aol.com/article/general...10142209990001

Geeze Dave, maybe if you tell them you want to trade in your hot Audi
they'll give you "serious consideration".

Jim Ray
(thinking that $8200 is a small price to pay for a drive in an F40 - for
those with the wherewithal to have a Ferrari in the garage anyway)

Old March 18th, 2006, 03:11 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

jimbo wrote:

(thinking that $8200 is a small price to pay for a drive in an F40 - for
those with the wherewithal to have a Ferrari in the garage anyway)

I know a guy who has a F40. He never gets it above 75mph. It's nothing
more than a penis extension, and he's the biggest ****ing jerk-off I
know, although he has one or two redeeming qualities.

Old March 18th, 2006, 02:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 01:25:53 GMT, "Larry" wrote:

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
.. .
Beside the great brook trout fishing there is:
http://autos.aol.com/article/general...10142209990001

I wasted a small inheritance on sporty car racing when I was a kid .... had
a local SCCA license and went through a couple small bore rides until the
money ran out ( expensive game, even in the slow car classes ). I was
never better than mid-pack .. Stirling Moss, I ain't ... but I'd still get a
kick out one of the driving schools ( not enough of a kick to spend the
money on it ;-) However, I don't think I'd enjoy it unless I could really
race the others there, just driving was never as much fun as the
competition..... and I can't imagine that they allow a 'rubbin' is racin'
attitude with those fancy Furryrahrahs G

I quit SCCA when they moved the Nationals from Foad Atlanta to Mid
Ohio. They were in Road Atlanta for 26 years. Joanne and I went down
the first week in October each year to work either a corner or timing
and scoring. The move to Mid Ohio was purely political. I chopped up
my licenses and ID card and mailed the pieces to Denver with a nice
note.

I've taken more than my fair share of driving schools, but I don't
have the kind of money to take this one, unless it included a week of
Brookie fishing in Labrador. I'm happy with Panoz, Skip Barber, Bob
Bondurant schools and the school I used to teach. I still get to
stretch the beautiful legs of my RS6 at the track a couple of times a
month, even in the winter.

Old March 19th, 2006, 12:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"rw" wrote in message
nk.net...
jimbo wrote:

(thinking that $8200 is a small price to pay for a drive in an F40 - for
those with the wherewithal to have a Ferrari in the garage anyway)

I know a guy who has a F40. He never gets it above 75mph. It's nothing
more than a penis extension, and he's the biggest ****ing jerk-off I know,
although he has one or two redeeming qualities.

when did you buy an F40?

Op

Old March 19th, 2006, 01:46 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Mr. Opus McDopus wrote:
"rw" wrote in message
nk.net...

jimbo wrote:

(thinking that $8200 is a small price to pay for a drive in an F40 - for
those with the wherewithal to have a Ferrari in the garage anyway)

I know a guy who has a F40. He never gets it above 75mph. It's nothing
more than a penis extension, and he's the biggest ****ing jerk-off I know,
although he has one or two redeeming qualities.

when did you buy an F40?

I drive a seven-year-old F150 with about 130,000 miles on it. Asshole.

Old March 19th, 2006, 06:48 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

--

r.bc: vixen
Speaker to squirrels, willow watcher, etc..
Old March 19th, 2006, 02:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

In article
,
"Larry" wrote:

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
Beside the great brook trout fishing there is:
http://autos.aol.com/article/general...10142209990001

I wasted a small inheritance on sporty car racing when I was a kid .... had
a local SCCA license and went through a couple small bore rides until the
money ran out ( expensive game, even in the slow car classes ). I was
never better than mid-pack .. Stirling Moss, I ain't ... but I'd still get a
kick out one of the driving schools ( not enough of a kick to spend the
money on it ;-) However, I don't think I'd enjoy it unless I could really
race the others there, just driving was never as much fun as the
competition..... and I can't imagine that they allow a 'rubbin' is racin'
attitude with those fancy Furryrahrahs G

I slogged my Alfa around the track enough times to realize I have zero
natural talent as a race car driver but it was a lot of fun and kept me
from doing stupid things on mountain roads.
Old March 19th, 2006, 10:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"rw" wrote in message news:wJ2Tf.2566

I drive a seven-year-old F150 with about 130,000 miles on it. Asshole.

Then why did you claim to have an F-40, ****head?

Op