Free Field & Stream

Old November 29th, 2003, 09:08 PM
J Buck

Default Free Field & Stream

remember the offer that appeared here a couple months ago for a free
years subscription to F & S? Anyone gotten their first issue yet?

Old November 29th, 2003, 11:29 PM
Chris Jones

I do not think that any issues will show up.

Old November 29th, 2003, 11:34 PM
Jerry Barton

Maybe they just harvested our email addresses, so they can send us spam
about penis enlargements
--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

Old November 29th, 2003, 11:51 PM
BassMr.

LOL Jerry,looking at my inbox they seem to have multiplied since!

Old November 30th, 2003, 02:15 AM
J Buck

I do not think that any issues will show up.

remember the offer that appeared here a couple months ago for a free
years subscription to F & S? Anyone gotten their first issue yet?

Well, if you're right, it just proves once again...there's no such thing
as a free lunch

Old November 30th, 2003, 02:59 AM
Chris Jones

That is too bad because I was looking forward to getting the issues. I like
my mags and the ones I read I subscribe to. If I liked the field and stream
then I would have sent them a check but now it looks like BassWest will get
my subscription money, they followed through with their free issues like
they said.

Old December 3rd, 2003, 04:39 AM
William Birkett

Yep, Did it and have gotten my third issue so far. In looking at the add
label though it appears that it will end in Dec. Not a year but hey the
price was right.... Hope the wife listens to me though and doesn't pay any
bill tht may show up for it..... I like it but there are better fishing
mags than F&S...

Old December 3rd, 2003, 05:27 AM
J Buck

Ok, after reading a few posts from others who have done this in the past
(not the latest offer in September) maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit. It
has only been a couple months.