Tennessee, Here I Come....

Old June 2nd, 2009, 12:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default Tennessee, Here I Come....

"David Norton" wrote in message
.. .
Will be nice ta have the Huber's here in Tenn.Hope the move goes smoothly.

Look forward to resurrecting the Mid Tenn. Classic with you!

Yep, that was one of my thoughts when we started considering the
Tennessee/Kentucky area. We're in Paris Tennessee right now, hopefully we
can find a place to rent for now and get on down here permanently.

Hopefully we'll have good news soon.
--
Steve

Old June 3rd, 2009, 01:25 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message

"David Norton" wrote in message
.. .
Will be nice ta have the Huber's here in Tenn.Hope the move goes
smoothly.

Look forward to resurrecting the Mid Tenn. Classic with you!

Yep, that was one of my thoughts when we started considering the
Tennessee/Kentucky area. We're in Paris Tennessee right now, hopefully we
can find a place to rent for now and get on down here permanently.

Hopefully we'll have good news soon.
--
Steve

Well, we made it back to Rhinelander safe and sound, 11.5 hours from
downtown Paris to the driveway. All in all, not a bad trip at all.

We found a place to rent that's only about five minutes from Kentucky Lake's
Paris Landing! The only hang-up is the rental agent isn't sure that the
owner will allow my wife's two cats...

And before anyone says, "I know what I'd do with those cats," you obviously
haven't met Janet! :-)

The Paris area seems very nice. It has all the amenities we want, is the
size town we want to live near and the people are friendly. I met several
people that have offered to take me fishing when we get down there and show
me the lake!

All in all, a good trip, but down on Sunday morning, back Tuesday night is a
bit of a grind!
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief

Old June 3rd, 2009, 02:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 07:25:50 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com"
backed into a tree whilst ridin inna park
then wrote:

[...]

Sounds good Steve, as for the cats offer a refundable deposit over and
above the normal deposit to be returned after an inspection at the end
of your stay. I have found that to be acceptable to most landlords.
Let me know when you're ready for guest fishing trips. ;}

Dan
Old June 9th, 2009, 03:38 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
m...
Err,,, I aint escaping that day!

Are you sure you're busy on July 2nd? That's the day we'll be emptying the
moving truck!

I found out from the property management company that the house in
Springville is ours! So we do have a place to move to, which is a big
relief....

Tennessee here we come. Now I have to start working on my "ya'alls" and
"usta coulds..."

Old June 9th, 2009, 09:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
John B

That's good news Steve...hope the move goes smooth! You will only be
about an hours drive or so from my place, we'll have to see which end of
the two lakes we like the best.

John B.

====

Old June 9th, 2009, 01:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"John B" wrote in message

That's good news Steve...hope the move goes smooth! You will only be
about an hours drive or so from my place, we'll have to see which end of
the two lakes we like the best.

John B.

Exactly John! I wanted to stop and see you when we were down there last
week, but we were there to house hunt! It was a quick trip, left Sunday
morning, looked at some places and were back in Rhinelander Tuesday night.

We'll be getting together and as soon as we get settled in, then we'll catch
some fish and swap stories.

Old June 10th, 2009, 12:40 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Marty[_2_]

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in message

I found out from the property management company that the house in
Springville is ours! So we do have a place to move to, which is a big
relief....

Landlord soft on cats?

Old June 10th, 2009, 03:03 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Marty" wrote in message

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in message

I found out from the property management company that the house in
Springville is ours! So we do have a place to move to, which is a big
relief....

Landlord soft on cats?

Guess so, He asked for a very reasonable, refundable pet deposit, which I
didn't have a problem with. We did look at one place for $450 a month, but
the guy wanted a $650 NON-refundable pet deposit! I told him that was just
a little over the top and he just should say, "no pets."

Old June 17th, 2009, 06:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
SWLJoe

On May 30, 7:55*pm, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" go-
wrote:
"Charles Summers" wrote in message

m...

Yea! Now I'll have a place to escape too when... well, when I need an
escape. That's 12 hours less of a drive than where you are now! lol

Cool, then I'll have help unloading the truck when I get down to Paris! *:-)
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief
OutdoorFrontiers Multi-Media LLChttp://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Steve, I'll be in Ontario that day, but let me see if can round up
some local Secret Weapon prostaffers to lend you a hand.

Joe
Old June 19th, 2009, 10:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"SWLJoe" wrote in message

Steve, I'll be in Ontario that day, but let me see if can round up
some local Secret Weapon prostaffers to lend you a hand.

Joe

Now that would be greatly appreciated!