Can it be? World record bass??

Old April 2nd, 2004, 12:30 AM
Bob La Londe

Default Can it be? World record bass??

Looks like they took all the right steps. It certainly looks big enough in
the photo.

I keep telling you guys there are only three secrets.

Minnows
Minnows
Minnows

--
The Security Consultant
http://www.diycomponents.com

(928)782-9765 ofc
(928)782-7873 fax

"COOLLURES" wrote in message
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/bass_re...s_release.html

This was sent to me by BIG FISH, Talk about a lunker! What I would have
given to have it landed on my lures!
Funny thing is, it was taken on live bait....

Jeff

--
COOL LURES
The Lures that put FISH on ICE!

Old April 2nd, 2004, 12:47 AM
Andrew Kidd

"Avery Faile" wrote in message
Caught by Mr Deliar on Fiction Lake. And what's today's date???

....and if that ain't enough, click to enlarge the picture and have a look at
what the shirt this guy is wearing says! :-)
--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!

Old April 2nd, 2004, 01:03 AM
John Kerr

APRIL FOOLS! Big fish, but no where near that weight g
JK