For White People only

Old November 21st, 2005, 02:30 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.knives,rec.outdoors.fishing,us.military.army

Default For White People only

In article ,
"Jeff" wrote:

A Tanker term for infantry that was around long before I went in 25 years
ago.

Yeah. That was after I got out.

I never heard it before, but then I never served with tankers.

--
"A bunch of us went down to Gettysburg.
Some of us didn't come back.
Old November 21st, 2005, 02:38 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.knives,rec.outdoors.fishing,us.military.army

In article ZQ4gf.11228$a62.3390@trnddc07,
on Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:16:57 GMT,
Mike P attempted to say .....

Tank Fixer wrote:
In article ,
on Sat, 19 Nov 2005 10:46:04 GMT,
Jeff
attempted to say .....

"Tank Fixer" wrote in message
ink.net...

In article ,
on Sat, 19 Nov 2005 02:55:40 GMT,
Jeff
attempted to say .....

Tank Fixer wrote:

Mike

Mike, what kind of "Tank Fixer" are you? I'm a Tanker...or was.
80-87-M-60A3's, 87-91 M1IP, 92-2001 M1A1HC and M1A2's. Also spent a year

on

M551A1 Sheridans.

Mike was a crunchy
I'm the tank fixer, though now days I work in the logisticss system.

Worked on M60A1's, M60A1-TTS, M60A3, M1 and M1A1's
Plus a few Bradleys, M901's and M113A1, and 3's

Only time I got close to M551's was down at Anniston a few times.

Our careers may have crossed sometime. Serve in any of these units? 2-33
Armor, 1-68 Armor, 1-1 Cavalry, 1-12 Cavalry, 2-6 Cavalry, (I also served in
Armor Bn's at Carson and Polk but cant remember which one...getting old. Oh
and I was a Drill Sergeant at Knox).

Sorry but my tank fixin time has been in the Guard.

When I was active duty I was a crunchy.

Nothing wrong with that.

Nope, I had a blast

--
When dealing with propaganda terminology one sometimes always speaks in
variable absolutes. This is not to be mistaken for an unbiased slant.
Old November 21st, 2005, 06:34 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.knives,rec.outdoors.fishing,us.military.army

None wrote:
Hank wrote:
These websites moniter and alert Whites as to political and racial
events that affect their lives:

snippity snip

How white does a person have to be ?

Antarctic white ?
Scandinavian white ?
France white ?
Canada white ?

eggshell white?
flat white?
mediterranean white?
cloud white?
snowfall white?
icicle white?
ice cube white?
spare white?
topsail white?
seafoam white?
porcelain white?
indian white?
minuet white?
moderne white?
misty white?
super white?
panda white?
milk white?
cream white?
heavenly white

what about ivory? or buff? or snowfall? or spatial white?

do you want a warm white or a cool white?

do we just go with exterior whites, or interiors too? should we go
with latex or not?

And if we can limit ourselves to ceiling paint will that really cut
down the cost or is that just false economy?

Actually.... for my money spatial white is too blue...

what do you think?

Old November 21st, 2005, 10:46 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.knives,rec.outdoors.fishing,us.military.army

"Tank Fixer" wrote in message
k.net...

Tankers can be divided into two categories depending on the type of

vehicle
they inhabit,
DAT for those with older more primitive fire control systems
and
CDAT: for those in the new fangled jet engined rides

You are absolutely correct.

DAT = Distinguished American Tanker
CDAT = Computerized Distinguished American Tanker

Mechanics OTOH, hand a Monkey a wrench and you have a mechanic.

Old November 21st, 2005, 04:48 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.knives,rec.outdoors.fishing,us.military.army

Jeff wrote:

"Tank Fixer" wrote in message
k.net...

Tankers can be divided into two categories depending on the type of

vehicle
they inhabit,
DAT for those with older more primitive fire control systems
and
CDAT: for those in the new fangled jet engined rides

You are absolutely correct.

DAT = Distinguished American Tanker
CDAT = Computerized Distinguished American Tanker

Mechanics OTOH, hand a Monkey a wrench and you have a mechanic.

here we have a dumb ass tanker trying to be funny.

redc1c4,
(unfortunately, the 2LT wrote his material...... %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide