attention

Old August 17th, 2006, 04:13 AM posted to alt.flyfishing

Default attention

am buying old collectible bamboo rods and premium collectible reels and
other fishing items. Paying top dollar. only the top one. thats right, $1
each for your granger, payne, leonard,phillipe, orvis , thomas and thomas,
and powell rods. must be in imaculate shape. I will half the shipping with
you. act today!!
I will donate one of these rods to some unfortunate child in Iraq. See
the love in his eyes when makes his first cast to a nearby oil slick.
remember act today.

Old August 17th, 2006, 03:18 PM posted to alt.flyfishing
[email protected]

gluebag wrote:
am buying old collectible bamboo rods and premium collectible reels and
other fishing items. Paying top dollar. only the top one. thats right, $1
each for your granger, payne, leonard,phillipe, orvis , thomas and thomas,
and powell rods. must be in imaculate shape. I will half the shipping with
you. act today!!
I will donate one of these rods to some unfortunate child in Iraq. See
the love in his eyes when makes his first cast to a nearby oil slick.
remember act today.

You are such a humantarian!!!

Thanks,

TBone
A cash flow runs through it

Old August 18th, 2006, 01:50 AM posted to alt.flyfishing
Mr. Opus McDopus

wrote in message
ups.com...

gluebag wrote:
am buying old collectible bamboo rods and premium collectible reels and
other fishing items. Paying top dollar. only the top one. thats right, $1
each for your granger, payne, leonard,phillipe, orvis , thomas and
thomas,
and powell rods. must be in imaculate shape. I will half the shipping
with
you. act today!!
I will donate one of these rods to some unfortunate child in Iraq.
See
the love in his eyes when makes his first cast to a nearby oil slick.
remember act today.

You are such a humantarian!!!

Thanks,

TBone
A cash flow runs through it

Yep, alt.flyfishing is so much better than ROFF! No need to worry about all
of those annoying people bickerin' and what not. You get a much more
meaningful discussion with the likes of ****bag and send me a dollar Ray.

Op

Old August 18th, 2006, 06:11 AM posted to alt.flyfishing

"Mr. Opus McDopus" wrote in message
.. .

wrote in message
ups.com...

gluebag wrote:
[...]

thank you. I do my best to help.

Old August 19th, 2006, 02:01 AM posted to alt.flyfishing
[email protected]

Mr. Opus McDopus wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

gluebag wrote:
[...]

[snip]

Actually, I'm digging it a lot Op. Not too many folkes crowding the
good holes.

Your pal,

Halfordian Golfer
Guilt replaced the creel

Old August 19th, 2006, 09:01 PM posted to alt.flyfishing
Mr. Opus McDopus

wrote in message
ps.com...

Actually, I'm digging it a lot Op. Not too many folkes crowding the
good holes.

Your pal,

**** Tim, why don't you just push to make this a moderated group, so that
you can filter any and all fishing discussion and make this the SPAMM and
loony-toons NG?

I did notice that you showed back up at ROFF, after saying your good-byes a
few weeks back?

Op

Old August 20th, 2006, 01:05 AM posted to alt.flyfishing
[email protected]

Mr. Opus McDopus wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

Actually, I'm digging it a lot Op. Not too many folkes crowding the
good holes.

Your pal,

**** Tim, why don't you just push to make this a moderated group, so that
you can filter any and all fishing discussion and make this the SPAMM and
loony-toons NG?

I did notice that you showed back up at ROFF, after saying your good-byes a
few weeks back?

Op

Nothing more than going back and trolling in the easy holes. Satsifies
my jones a little while we get our community established here.

Your pal,

TBone
Guilt replaced the creel

Old August 21st, 2006, 01:50 AM posted to alt.flyfishing
[email protected]

Mr. Opus McDopus wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Nothing more than going back and trolling in the easy holes. Satsifies
my jones a little while we get our community established here.

Your pal,

TBone

We?

Op

By my estimate there are over 70 thousand lurkers here, just waiting to
post.

Your pal,

TBone

Old August 21st, 2006, 12:14 PM posted to alt.flyfishing
Opie

wrote in message
oups.com...

Mr. Opus McDopus wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Nothing more than going back and trolling in the easy holes. Satsifies
my jones a little while we get our community established here.

Your pal,

TBone

We?

Op

By my estimate there are over 70 thousand lurkers here, just waiting to
post.

Your pal,

TBone

By my estimation, the only people posting a you and I, some SPAMMERS and
TROLLS.

And where do you get your estimated 70,000 number from?

Op