Most Humane Way to Clean Fish

Old November 17th, 2005, 06:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Most Humane Way to Clean Fish

Wayne Harrison wrote:
wrote

. I guess I'm trying to
make up for it by saving their great grandkids.

my guess is that you are more ****ed up than a soup sandwich.

wayno

I think you got that one right, check out her website.
http://www.gendernet.org/sarah/
Probably not getting enough hits on her semiporn site so she's over
trolling in roff. I'll bet the PHD is phoney and you have never has a
bottle with enough scotch in it to make you look twice at that.

Old November 17th, 2005, 06:51 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

rw wrote:

I think every fisherman should be required to carry, and to use, a
battery-powered bass-o-matic. Works for trout, too.

I guess all fishermen know that reference, but just in case:
http://snltranscripts.jt.org/75/75qbassamatic.phtml

BJ Conner wrote:

I think you got that one right, check out her website.
http://www.gendernet.org/sarah/
Probably not getting enough hits on her semiporn site so she's over
trolling in roff. I'll bet the PHD is phoney and you have never has a
bottle with enough scotch in it to make you look twice at that.

That's probably a different Sarah Fox, and I'm not either one. It
doesn't say PHD anywhere on that webpage. My website is PoliSource.com.

Old November 17th, 2005, 01:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

BJ Conner wrote:

I think you got that one right, check out her website.
http://www.gendernet.org/sarah/
Probably not getting enough hits on her semiporn site so she's over
trolling in roff. I'll bet the PHD is phoney and you have never has a
bottle with enough scotch in it to make you look twice at that.

That's probably a different Sarah Fox, and I'm not either one. It
doesn't say PHD anywhere on that webpage. My website is PoliSource.com.

Does it have badly illustrated diagrams of wonderknots? A list of
useful acronyms? Recipes, food or fly? Good deals on good tackle? OK,
how about bad deals on ****ty boats? Are you at least selling dildo...,
er, swizzle sticks, and donating the proceeds to the American Red Cross?
If not, what good is some ****ed-up-as-a-soup-sandwich PETAphillic
fish-smothering transsexual with a tarted-up CV? Maybe you can hook up
(pardon the pun) with some other recent contestants like "Gary" and
"Johnson" and form a self-help (or self-abuse, if you prefer) group...

SELL,
....and here's hoping that if the (apparent) weirdness that is this
thread, even for ROFF, is just because the thread isn't propagating
completely, it stays that way - it's much more fun this way...

Old November 17th, 2005, 03:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 07:35:46 -0600, Conan The Librarian

To me, the main difference is that a fish's faimily probably would
mourn for them as much as a human's family would mourn for a human, but
it's the possible physical pain that bothers me.

I was pretty sure from the start that this thread was a troll, and
this clinches it.

Chuck Vance ("fish's faimily ... mourn for them"?!)

It's all Clinton's fault. He shook hands with JFK, and JFK was
Catholic - well, so he claimed, anyway. Catholics eat fish on Friday.
The Kennedy band are...er, is...er,am...well, whatever...Catholic. The
Kennedys are involved in lots of funerals. Think of all the fish
funerals they've caused! There can be no questioning that the data on
this table - http://tinyurl.com/7ka8c - proves it.

HTH,
Old November 17th, 2005, 04:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"I saw this in Google's cache of a webpage that no longer exists, and I
figured I'd preserve it by posting it he"

Barry, here's a lesson. In an attempt to communicate, one should "know
your audience." What this means is that what you find important is not
necessarily what we find important. You came in here with a rather
disingenuous statement (noted above), but your real reason for posting
was to preach your belief system to the "uninitiated." You started out
with a lie, lost all credibility and still are attempting to argue. Go
back to trying to find dates in teen pregnancy groups by displaying
your world shattering knowledge of hemorrhoids.
Frank Reid

Old November 17th, 2005, 04:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

BJ Conner wrote:

I think you got that one right, check out her website.
http://www.gendernet.org/sarah/
Probably not getting enough hits on her semiporn site so she's over
trolling in roff. I'll bet the PHD is phoney and you have never has a
bottle with enough scotch in it to make you look twice at that.

That's probably a different Sarah Fox, and I'm not either one. It
doesn't say PHD anywhere on that webpage. My website is PoliSource.com.

Right under Welcome
"Hi! Thanks for visiting my page. My name is Sarah Fox, Ph.D., and I am
a transsexual woman...."
Mail order PHD?
Go away, screwed up people should work of fixing themselves first then
they can work on the rest of us.

Old November 17th, 2005, 04:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

wrote in message
ups.com...
I saw this in Google's cache of a webpage that no longer exists, and I
figured I'd preserve it by posting it he

-----------------------------

The Most Humane Way to Clean Fish

congratulations. you have now become the instigator of the most bizarre
thread ever to appear on r.o.f.f.

simply breathtaking.

Old November 17th, 2005, 07:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 02:34:27 GMT, rw

Wayne Harrison wrote:

wrote

. I guess I'm trying to

make up for it by saving their great grandkids.

my guess is that you are more ****ed up than a soup sandwich.

wayno

How about an explanation? I'm talking about possibly preventing
thousands of cases of horrible pain and suffering per day, and that's
the best response you have?

I suggest that you consider not hooking them (i.e., fish) in the mouth
and playing them to exhaustion.

Yeah.. he should bite them (i.e., fish...hmm, on second thought, why
place limits - Barry, you go, girl!) in the ass and ride them like
National Velvet.