BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Old May 8th, 2008, 09:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ite-americans/

and rich Hollywood Jews, too:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ssures-pelosi/

Meanwhile, Obama continues with the whining:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...-his-bearings/

but he should cheer up...it's not just terrorists who support him:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...out-for-obama/

And on the other side of the aisle:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...e-star-for-vp/

So, what's that again, big tits and beer vs. bitchy lawyers married to
bitchy lawyers...?

Can you say President McCain...?

Old May 8th, 2008, 11:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

wrote in message
Can you say President McCain...?

I can, but suspect I won't be needing to, anytime in this lifetime.
Tom

Old May 9th, 2008, 12:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
I'll wager one bottle of 6 yr old Sazerac Rye Whiskey, one bottle
of Jade Absinthe, a bottle of Peychaud's bitters, a box of sugar
cubes and a half dozen lemons against two bottles of Lagavulin
and a six pack of Dixie Blackened Voodoo that McCain doesn't win
in November.

and, let me be the first to volunteer to hold the wagered items safe for you
all until November. Please, forward the above to me c/o Hemlock Acres
Campground, Coburn, PA asap. Send it COD, insured, if at all possible.
Tom

Old May 9th, 2008, 01:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
asadi

I can say four more years of George....

john

Old May 9th, 2008, 02:27 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Thu, 08 May 2008 22:23:28 GMT, "Tom Littleton"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Can you say President McCain...?

I can, but suspect I won't be needing to, anytime in this lifetime.

Damn, man, that's a shame! Is it canc...oh, yeah...you're gonna be
fishing with Frank...ah, well, I'll make sure the flowers are nice and
if Lisa needs anything, just have her call us...

Come on, man - you got Hillary, who gave a speech that David Duke
wouldn't have made and Obama, who, you gotta admit, sounds more and more
like a whiny-assed Goron/Kerry hypocrite with the whole holier-than-thou
"politics as usual" BS while he and surrogates act like the usual
susp...er, politicians. And here's something that a lot of folks don't
know - McCain and Jon Stewart are friends - they genuinely like each
other and, depending on the situation, I could see Stewart providing
some juice. Since I think we all agree that this isn't gonna be a
landslide for anyone, a coupla-three little shots-in-the-arm like that
for McCain, combined with some of this recent self-inflicted Dem
stupidity and/or some more Wrightseian clangers rolling around the bowl,
and again, it's President McCain.

TC,
Tom

Old May 9th, 2008, 02:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Thu, 08 May 2008 17:41:19 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

links snipped
Can you say President McCain...?

Whistling past the grave yard again ?

Sure, whatever...

I'll wager one bottle of 6 yr old Sazerac Rye Whiskey, one bottle
of Jade Absinthe, a bottle of Peychaud's bitters, a box of sugar
cubes and a half dozen lemons against two bottles of Lagavulin
and a six pack of Dixie Blackened Voodoo that McCain doesn't win
in November.

I'd not bet much on who might win in November - there's waaaaaaay too
much time between now and then, but I'll bet you any amount you wish
that there will be at least one more Democratic cluster**** between now
and then.

TC,
Old May 9th, 2008, 02:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Thu, 08 May 2008 20:42:42 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

On Thu, 08 May 2008 17:41:19 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

links snipped
Can you say President McCain...?
Whistling past the grave yard again ?

Sure, whatever...
I'll wager one bottle of 6 yr old Sazerac Rye Whiskey, one bottle
of Jade Absinthe, a bottle of Peychaud's bitters, a box of sugar
cubes and a half dozen lemons against two bottles of Lagavulin
and a six pack of Dixie Blackened Voodoo that McCain doesn't win
in November.

I'd not bet much on who might win in November - there's waaaaaaay too
much time between now and then, but I'll bet you any amount you wish
that there will be at least one more Democratic cluster**** between now
and then.

And I don't doubt that sometime between now and the election
McCain will have a thermonuclear, temper tantrum meltdown.

Now that's a bet I'd take, at least in a figurative sense, unless we can
agree on what constitutes a "thermonuclear...meltdown" - while I can see
him getting, generally, "angry," I'm skeptical of what I'd call
meltdown-level angry, especially in anything remotely resembling
"public."

It won't be pretty and I hope somebody captures it on video.

In the unlikely event it occurs, I'd hope so, too...for at least a
couple of reasons...

TC,