Maps in Mass

Old October 14th, 2003, 08:37 PM
Rich Conley

Default Maps in Mass

Been trying to find maps of the local waterways. Willet Pond In the
Norwood/westwood/walpole area. I know this pond is a back up resovoire,
and is man made, so there has to be topo maps available. I just cant
find em. Any ideas?

Rich

Old October 15th, 2003, 01:33 AM
Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton

What state, which city, etc. ?

--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com
.. .

Old October 15th, 2003, 11:58 AM
steve burison

Rich
You may have already tried this one

http://www.state.ma.us/dfwele/dfw/dfw_pond.htm

It is the state of MA fish and game site with pdf maps of most of the ponds
in MA

I didn't see Willet Pond on the list, maybe it also has another name?

Steve

Old October 15th, 2003, 05:47 PM
Rich Conley

I had not seen that, and it seems to be very usefull. Unfortunately, theres
nothing listed for Walpole (my town), norwood, dedham, westwood....IE all the
towns around me....hrm.

Anyone else got anyting? Maybe anywhere I could buy maps?

Old October 17th, 2003, 01:06 PM
CanoeArt

Hi, go to a Barnes and Noble or any book store and buy Topographical McNally
map book. You will love them, they have one for every State, will show all
Lakes etc. with put in's as well.

CanoeArt

"Keep a Paddle in the Water at All Times"