Newer World Record Bass

Old December 18th, 2003, 04:29 AM
Josh

Default Newer World Record Bass

Caught by me. Last week. Weighed 25 lbs. I took a picture of it and had
it weighed in a local bar (several of the patrons will vouch for me.) Then I
threw it back in because I didn't want to mess with the local gene pool. My
boat partner (who had a few too many cans of soda at the bar) called IGFA
and explained our verification methodology and they said it was just fine as
long as I donated 10% of any resultant compensation to the Associations
summer picnic fund (Of course I have no objections paying tithing to IGFA).

Now I suspect some jealous bass fishermen or women will not believe me and I
guess I don't have legs as good lookin as the most recent and most short
lived bass record holder, but I swear it's true as will all of those fellas
in the bar. So . . . will someone tell me where to pick up that one million
dollar check ?

p.s. Oh yeah the photo was accidently deleted from my digital camera. IGFA
says... not to worry . . . @$#%$# happens.

God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old December 19th, 2003, 02:00 AM
Calif Bill

Only if they are paying big money.

"Charles B. Summers" (Comcast) wrote in
message ...

Old December 19th, 2003, 02:25 AM
Brad Coovert

Of course it was caught on a Secret Weapon Spinnerbait!

Is Bob's checkbook that big?
Brad Coovert, 2003 Angler of the Year, Greenfield Bassmasters
Please visit our sponsors:
http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldb...ponsorPage.htm
Indianapolis Colts over Tennessee Titans 33-7, 29-27 Go Colts!

Old December 19th, 2003, 02:28 AM
Charles B. Summers

Uhh... errr... well, we better check with Bob Rickard on this part.

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
link.net...

Old December 19th, 2003, 02:54 AM
Josh

Yes it was caught on a SW spinnerbait. I am not able to tell which kind
/color etc. That will come after I meet with Bobby n Joey.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old December 19th, 2003, 02:27 PM
Bob La Londe

"Josh" wrote in message
Yes it was caught on a SW spinnerbait. I am not able to tell which kind
/color etc. That will come after I meet with Bobby n Joey.

After they let you know which color they are overstocked on eh?

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

Old December 19th, 2003, 08:27 PM
Bob Rickard

How about a free blade attachment (a very small one, of course).
--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com

"Charles B. Summers" charles-summers@(comcast)(dot)(net) wrote in message
Uhh... errr... well, we better check with Bob Rickard on this part.

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.midtennclassic.org
link.net...

Old December 19th, 2003, 08:28 PM
Bob Rickard

No, but my belly is!
--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com

Old December 19th, 2003, 08:29 PM
Bob Rickard

Sounds like negotiating time to me. With Josh, that ain't easy.
--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com