A weird dilemma for Obama...

Old June 4th, 2008, 04:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
BJ Conner

Default A weird dilemma for Obama...

On Jun 3, 5:57*pm, daytripper wrote:
On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 16:19:57 -0700 (PDT), BJ Conner
wrote:

So your back working for the RNC and Carl Rove and going to be
swiftboating Obama till the election. *It will be tragic if he wins,
your pickle sales for the Haliburger will go to zero pretty fast.
Nothing lower than a war profiteer, *they don't even post something as
OT.
If ROFFIANS were to send you pickle lables how many would it take to
get you to shut the **** up??

Clearly, it is easiest to just ignore his prattle, and hope he gets bored with
the silence. Responding just makes you another tar baby victim...

/daytripper (can spot worthless prattle from a thousand miles away)

You are correct, I shall reform and do as you suggest. I know your
right but there is just so much stupidity a guy can take. As I get
older the capacity to tolerate fools lessens.
I'll have to remember "rdean3rem. = OT -comments by a mental pigmay".
Old June 4th, 2008, 07:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default OT A weird dilemma for Obama...

On 4-Jun-2008, BJ Conner wrote:

but there is just so much stupidity a guy can take. As I get
older the capacity to tolerate fools lessens.

I'll have to remember "rdean3rem. = OT -comments by a mental pigmay

BJ

I am already older - 61 - and I can NOT tolerate fools like rdean , Obama,
Clinton, Bush Rove Cheney and McCain
If they were all to fall from the sky on an airplane
It would NOT sadden me a bit esp if it were posted as OT

Fred
Old June 5th, 2008, 11:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

On Jun 4, 7:46*pm, wrote:

Er, OK...are you suggesting Obama's "conversion" to Christianity was
just a bunch of politically-motivated bull**** and that he intends to
lean toward Muslim/Arab interests, be anti-Semitic, and be generally
corrupt...? *

No, of course not. I'm looking for any precedent for a national leader
who is at least as clearly definable as 'apostate' as Obama, and
seeing what the reaction to him was. As it looks, I cannot find anyone
of very high profile, but Menem is, at least, a much more of a clear-
cut case, and in a worse way. And the reaction to his being Apostate
was minimal, so it makes me think that there isn't much (if any)
evidence that Obama's alleged apostacy will be much of an issue. Or,
at least that it will precipitate any new problems among those who
don't already have problems dealing with the US.

In the absence of any more relevant precedent, I'm going to assume
that its a non-issue. Do you have any reason to think that is WILL be
an issue? Or do you want to move on to accusing Obama of Masticating
at the table, being a shameless Extrovert, Emulating older kids, being
a public Thesbian, a flagrant Heterosexual, having relatives with
Degenerate Diseases, subscribing to Phonographic Magazines and being
seen Discoursing with Prosyletes on church grounds?

--riverman
Old June 5th, 2008, 05:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

In the absence of any more relevant precedent, I'm going to assume
that its a non-issue. Do you have any reason to think that is WILL be
an issue? Or do you want to move on to accusing Obama of Masticating
at the table, being a shameless Extrovert, Emulating older kids, being
a public Thesbian, a flagrant Heterosexual, having relatives with
Degenerate Diseases, subscribing to Phonographic Magazines and being
seen Discoursing with Prosyletes on church grounds?

I've heard he has ascribed to penal corrections in public.
Frank Reid
Old June 5th, 2008, 10:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:05:30 -0700 (PDT), Frank Reid
wrote:

In the absence of any more relevant precedent, I'm going to assume
that its a non-issue. Do you have any reason to think that is WILL be
an issue? Or do you want to move on to accusing Obama of Masticating
at the table, being a shameless Extrovert, Emulating older kids, being
a public Thesbian, a flagrant Heterosexual, having relatives with
Degenerate Diseases, subscribing to Phonographic Magazines and being
seen Discoursing with Prosyletes on church grounds?

I've heard he has ascribed to penal corrections in public.

Plus, he has been to Nebraska...IN PUBLIC!!

HTH,
....OTOH, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't know how to hook your pintle...but
I'm also pretty sure he'll get wrapped around an axle or two before it's
over...

Frank Reid

Old June 6th, 2008, 02:52 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

wrote:
In the absence of any more relevant precedent, I'm going to assume
that its a non-issue. Do you have any reason to think that is WILL be
an issue? Or do you want to move on to accusing Obama of Masticating
at the table, being a shameless Extrovert, Emulating older kids, being
a public Thesbian, a flagrant Heterosexual, having relatives with
Degenerate Diseases, subscribing to Phonographic Magazines and being
seen Discoursing with Prosyletes on church grounds?

I've heard he has ascribed to penal corrections in public.

Plus, he has been to Nebraska...IN PUBLIC!!

HTH,
...OTOH, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't know how to hook your pintle...but
I'm also pretty sure he'll get wrapped around an axle or two before it's
over...

Well, he can go to Walter Reed if he ever gets a blister.
Frank Reid