The moron revisited...and the end of my losing streak...

Old September 13th, 2004, 12:56 AM
Christopher P. Cericola

Default The moron revisited...and the end of my losing streak...

Tonight I went out to my home lake and finally broke my losing streak by
landing a bass...I don't have as much time to fish anymore but it seemsl ike
I went from a few bass a night to nothing out of nowhere. Of courses, now
I'm even more deeply rooted in using Kick 'n bass as that was the ONLY thing
that changed frm my last time fishing...

Onto the story...now if you remember a few weeks ago I ran into an indiviual
who told me he caught a striper and argued endlessly that "I know what a
striped bass looks like". Well, tonight I ran into him and didn't even
remember it was him..the first words out of his mouth, "I'm sorry, you were
right..it was a yellow perch not a striped bass." Being the better man, I
just replied, "Honest mistake..we all make 'em.." It was good to see that
he at least admitted he was wrong as well as apologize for being an ass..

Ah, equalibrium is restored.

Christopher

Old September 19th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Lure builder

I ran into one this morning. I was walking along the shore with my gear and
landing net. A guy comes up in a panic says.. excuse me I'm trying to catch an
injured cat in the woods and I need a net. I waved the guy off **** if he
wants to forceably try to take the net just let him try there will be more than
an injured cat to worry about.