For Sale: 1997 Skeeter SS90 (Michigan) w/90HP Yamaha

Old April 12th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Jason

Default For Sale: 1997 Skeeter SS90 (Michigan) w/90HP Yamaha

For Sale:

1997 16' Skeeter SS90 with 90HP Yamaha, dual console, dual batteries, dual
aerated live wells, rod locker, Lowrance X25B fish finder, MotorGuide ZX41
trolling motor, boat cover, transom saver. Excellent condition, very clean,
runs perfectly, low hours, garage kept. Matching Skeeter trailer & spare
prop.

$6500

You can see a picture of it he

http://www.researchfed.com/services_...?CAT=2&REF=692

I'm selling it because I no longer have the time to use it. It is an
excellent boat, no problems whatsoever. The boat is located in Almont,
Michigan (about 40 miles north of Detroit). My contact information is on
the web link above.

Thanks,

Jason

Old April 13th, 2004, 04:25 AM
Charles B. Summers

Here ya go Jerry! Craig?

--
Charles Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

Old April 13th, 2004, 05:36 AM
Jerry Barton

Our big butts in a 16 footer?

"Charles B. Summers" cbsummers@(bellsouth)(dot)(net) wrote in message
.. .
Here ya go Jerry! Craig?

Old April 13th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Bob La Londe

A 16 footer with a 90HP wouldn't be too bad. There is one fellow in our
local bass club who uses a 16' Nitro with a 60. It moves out pretty good.
I have fished with him twice and I'm no light weight. -

--
Public Fishing Forums
Fishing Link Index

webmaster
at
YumaBsssMan
dot
com

Old April 14th, 2004, 12:23 AM
Craig Baugher

lol. . . . Nice boat, but big O' Me in a 16' boat on Lake St. Clair in
3-footers. Hmmmmm, not a Good Thing! Rated for 3-people or 391-pounds,
with me that's, me and one small very skinny (bean pole) partner. I need a
Bubba Boat, that's a boat big enough for bubba one and bubba two, well that
covers my butt, and then it has to fit my partner too.

--
Craig Baugher
Be Confident, Focused, but most of all Have FUN!