HAUL IN THE MARLIN AND TUNA!

Old October 19th, 2006, 09:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
MarkSyd

Default HAUL IN THE MARLIN AND TUNA!

Marlin, tuna make Costa Rica fishing exciting!

If you have a moment after reading this and are thinking seriously
about fishing in Costa Rica sometime in the next six/seven months,
either go directly to your phone and call me - I'm available
toll-free at 1-800-634-0012, 1-800-399-8532 or 1-866-978-5198.

It's getting tougher and tougher to find open dates to fish with the
top captains for the great sail bite off the Central Pacific coast from
mid-December through the end of March. Don't leave it too late or
you'll be stuck with the second best. Call Americana Sportfishing NOW
(www.americanasportfishing.com) to set up your winter/spring Costa Rica
fishing trip.

Seems like the marlin and tuna are finally coming in. They're a mite
late this year, but it means that if you have a few days free and a
couple of extra bucks on hand over the next six/seven weeks, you can
enjoy some really excellent Costa Rica fishing. Call me and I'll tell
you all about it.

Last week our client Chad Price and his group spent a full day offshore
on the 40-foot Plautus out of Flamingo on the North Pacific coast with
Captain Luís Ruíz. They had a great day, raising four marlin and
releasing two, a 450lb blue and a 225lb blue. One of the two they
didn't bring to the boat was apparently a monster, snapping the line
after about five minutes.

I just received equally encouraging news from Captain Bobby McGuinness
who has the 29-foot Sweet Dream in Golfito in the South Pacific. Bobby,
one of the most entertaining and successful captains now fishing in
Costa Rica - at the moment he holds more IGFA records than any other
captain in the country - was out for three days, two offshore and one
inshore.

His group did exceptionally well, which augurs positively for anybody
coming down here in the next couple of months. On Day 1, they landed 16
tuna, most in the 80lb range, but one was a 244lb giant. If that
wasn't enough, they brought in a 525lb marlin. Day 2 inshore was
equally enjoyable; the score sheet read one 60lb rooster, three 40lb
roosters, four snapper in the 25-35lb range, and a bunch of jack and
other smaller fish,

Going back offshore on Day 3, Bobby's anglers were rewarded with a
rooster on their way out, three mid-size dorado, four sails (out of
nine raised) and one marlin, losing another. Not at all shabby...

You might do the same - or even better - on a Costa Rica fishing
vacation. So come on down for marlin and tuna. Bobby has some free days
between now and Christmas, as do many excellent captains all along the
Pacific coast. October, November and December are also the best months
for tarpon off the Caribbean coast.

Whatever you decide, fishing now or at the beginning of 2007, call me
ASAP: 1-800-634-0012, 1-800-399-8532 or 1-866-978-5198. Americana
Sportfishing (www.americanasportfishing.com) is gearing up for a great
Costa Rica fishing season, and I definitely don't want you to miss
out.