Call for Western Clave pics..

Old August 6th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Danl

Default Call for Western Clave pics..

This is next-to-penultimate call for those that have not sent pictures to be
included in the 2005 Western Clave CD. I have recd pics from Guy, Willi,
FrankenAllenGene, and Harry. Bruce, did you post all the pictures you wanted
to send? I know that there were several other camera/photographer combos at
the Clave. (Chas, Charlie, Asadi, Lou, wayno/Ree, jeffie, etc.,etc, etc.) If
you intend to send some pics, either post to the NG or email me. Heck, you
can even Ping me first if you like!

Danl

Old August 6th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Jeff Miller

Danl wrote:

This is next-to-penultimate call for those that have not sent pictures to be
included in the 2005 Western Clave CD. I have recd pics from Guy, Willi,
FrankenAllenGene, and Harry. Bruce, did you post all the pictures you wanted
to send? I know that there were several other camera/photographer combos at
the Clave. (Chas, Charlie, Asadi, Lou, wayno/Ree, jeffie, etc.,etc, etc.) If
you intend to send some pics, either post to the NG or email me. Heck, you
can even Ping me first if you like!

Danl

i posted most of mine over on abpf, and tim collected some on his site.
can you harvest them from one of those postings, or do i need to
e-mail? all of mine have been reduced in resolution size.

jeff (lived in nc for more than 50 years...plus, i sprung from the same
origin as the carolina common law, not to mention the first settlers.
guess you and i will need to have a little talk with that western
missouri boy, eh?)
Old August 6th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Danl

"Jeff Miller" wrote in message

i posted most of mine over on abpf, and tim collected some on his site.
can you harvest them from one of those postings, or do i need to
e-mail? all of mine have been reduced in resolution size.

No, Hell no, just burn a CD and send it via snail mail, if you don't mind.
It's muy dificil for me to harvest them, but I will if you don't want to
send the CD.

jeff (lived in nc for more than 50 years...plus, i sprung from the same
origin as the carolina common law, not to mention the first settlers.
guess you and i will need to have a little talk with that western
missouri boy, eh?)

Durn Flat-landers!!!

Danl

Old August 6th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Bob Patton

"Jeff Miller" wrote in message
//snip//
jeff (lived in nc for more than 50 years...plus, i sprung from the same
origin as the carolina common law, not to mention the first settlers.
guess you and i will need to have a little talk with that western missouri
boy, eh?)

Ainglish . . . hmmm.

Bob
(Scots-Irish)

Old August 6th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Jeff Miller

Bob Patton wrote:

"Jeff Miller" wrote in message
//snip//

jeff (lived in nc for more than 50 years...plus, i sprung from the same
origin as the carolina common law, not to mention the first settlers.
guess you and i will need to have a little talk with that western missouri
boy, eh?)

Ainglish . . . hmmm.

Bob
(Scots-Irish)

pict, eh? hmmm...

jeff (heinz 57)
Old August 6th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Jeff Miller

Danl wrote:

"Jeff Miller" wrote in message

i posted most of mine over on abpf, and tim collected some on his site.
can you harvest them from one of those postings, or do i need to
e-mail? all of mine have been reduced in resolution size.

No, Hell no, just burn a CD and send it via snail mail, if you don't mind.
It's muy dificil for me to harvest them, but I will if you don't want to
send the CD.

jeff (lived in nc for more than 50 years...plus, i sprung from the same
origin as the carolina common law, not to mention the first settlers.
guess you and i will need to have a little talk with that western
missouri boy, eh?)

Durn Flat-landers!!!

Danl

yeah right...burn a cd...hahahaha!!! oh tim, timj... if you can batch
e-mail those pics to danl, i would most certainly repay the favor on the
second tuesday of next week.
Old August 6th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Danl

yeah right...burn a cd...hahahaha!!! oh tim, timj... if you can batch
e-mail those pics to danl, i would most certainly repay the favor on the
second tuesday of next week.

Ummm...my bad, I forgot that tons had that ban on the importation of certain
advanced electronics such as CD burners. Nevermind, I'll harvest them from
the binaries group. Lord knows I ain't got nuthin better to do......BSEG

Danl

Old August 6th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Tim J.

Jeff Miller wrote:
Danl wrote:

"Jeff Miller" wrote in message

i posted most of mine over on abpf, and tim collected some on his
site. can you harvest them from one of those postings, or do i
need to e-mail? all of mine have been reduced in resolution size.

No, Hell no, just burn a CD and send it via snail mail, if you don't
mind. It's muy dificil for me to harvest them, but I will if you
don't want to send the CD.

yeah right...burn a cd...hahahaha!!! oh tim, timj... if you can batch
e-mail those pics to danl, i would most certainly repay the favor on
the second tuesday of next week.

Not a problem.

Danl - I still have Jeff's original email to me with the JUMBO size
shots, or I can gather the 50-120K shots after resizing. Which would be
preferred?
--
TL,
Tim

Old August 6th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Danl

"Tim J." wrote in message
Not a problem.

Danl - I still have Jeff's original email to me with the JUMBO size
shots, or I can gather the 50-120K shots after resizing. Which would be
preferred?
--
TL,
Tim
---------------------------
http://css.sbcma.com/timj/

Jumbo size please. If you're emailing them, please use
.

Thanks, Timmmayyyyy,

Danl

Oh, and jeffie owes you a beer...make that 2...

Old August 6th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Jeff Miller

Danl wrote:
"Tim J." wrote in message

Not a problem.

Danl - I still have Jeff's original email to me with the JUMBO size
shots, or I can gather the 50-120K shots after resizing. Which would be
preferred?
--
TL,
Tim
http://css.sbcma.com/timj/

Jumbo size please. If you're emailing them, please use
.

Thanks, Timmmayyyyy,

Danl

Oh, and jeffie owes you a beer...make that 2...

no problem...hell, budweiser is on sale at the trade mart. i'll get a
six pack. nuthin but the best for tim g

jeff