I just have to share this (some may not like it on here)

Old April 4th, 2007, 05:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Default I just have to share this (some may not like it on here)

I just could not hold this in, I had to tell someone :-)

First thing.
Larry Nixon called Mojo Monday
It seams Larry was having a hard time getting bit Monday pre-fishing,
and a lot of his friends on the tour were reeling them in. He kept
asking one after another what they were fishing with, and they were all
laughing, and telling him he had better call Mojo, and ask.

Larry just got shipped today a load of Wiggle Rigs, he will be the
biggest (touring) name so far (that we know) will be using them.

Next

Hank Parker called me personally yesterday, and said "Rod you've done
it, This rig is the best thing I have ever fished in my life. the
redesign from the old Boomerang is ten times better" Hank just went on
and on. This made my year, I don't care if no one else likes it, Hank
does, and he even took time from his turkey hunt to call me. (he wants
no money for saying this)

Last

Mojo gets another call from the R&D department of Berkly Monday, They
told them that they have been testing the Wiggle rig for a week with
their lures, it out caught all other soft plastic rigs with their lures
5 to 1, (we didn't even know they were testing it) They want to use it
in all their tank demos, at all the shows they will be doing, and are
going to highly recommend all their pros use it from now on.

I held on to this for over 24 hours, but I was going to burst.

It was a great Monday :-)

Today was not bad either, as I went bass fishing, had a GREAT DAY, and I
even kept a few for supper, posted the picture over on
alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Old April 4th, 2007, 05:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Rodney Long wrote:

I just could not hold this in, I had to tell someone :-)

Looks like I posted it to the wrong group, oh well, this one will do :-)

Old April 4th, 2007, 07:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
The Great Gazooka

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 23:04:41 -0500, Rodney Long
wrote:

Rodney Long wrote:

I just could not hold this in, I had to tell someone :-)

Looks like I posted it to the wrong group, oh well, this one will do :-)

Yeah..............we need more spam here Dick.
Old April 4th, 2007, 08:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

wrote:

Rodney Long wrote:
I just could not hold this in, I had to tell someone :-)

Looks like I posted it to the wrong group, oh well, this one will do :-)

Yeah..............we need more spam here Dick.

I have been a member of this group, and others for many years, I was
just sharing my success with a few friends,, something you don't know
anything about, friends or success

Old April 5th, 2007, 12:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Dan

wrote:

Rodney Long wrote:
I just could not hold this in, I had to tell someone :-)

Looks like I posted it to the wrong group, oh well, this one will do :-)

Yeah..............we need more spam here Dick.

Thanks for speaking for the entire group, moron. "We" need a douche bag
like you to watch out for "us".
Old April 5th, 2007, 01:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Rodney Long" wrote in message

I just could not hold this in, I had to tell someone :-)

Congratulations Rodney,

I wish your invention all the success, I've seen it and it's pretty amazing
what you can make a soft plastic lure do. And no, I'm not sponsored by Mojo
nor paid by them either.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com