Long Sleeve Bass Shirts.

Old November 15th, 2003, 04:55 PM
Eric

Default Long Sleeve Bass Shirts.

I have added long sleeve shirts and sweat shirts for freshwater
fishing and redneck shirts at http://www.sal****ersportswear.com
Old November 15th, 2003, 06:38 PM
AJH

You won't find any pickup truck driving, baseball cap wearing rednecks
on this NG. None at all..

I fish therefore I lie

Old November 15th, 2003, 07:43 PM
Eric

We sell that shirt to
http://www.sal****ersportswear.com/x...8&cat=5&page=1
(I fish therefore I lie), what kinda respectable fishermen would be a
redneck. I know I am not a readneck, I have not pee'd into the wind
or uphill since last time I soaked my boots, I've learned alot since
last week.

Old November 15th, 2003, 11:37 PM
Dave Norton

Nice come back Eric. Course what AJH might have been alluding to is the fact
that this NG frowns on blatant commercial posts.

--
Dave Norton
Millennium Rods

Old November 16th, 2003, 12:40 AM
RGarri7470

You won't find any pickup truck driving, baseball cap wearing rednecks
on this NG. None at all..

Has Howard Dean been here looking for votes?
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old November 16th, 2003, 02:51 AM
Eric

I was told as long as I keep it short, it was ok.

Old November 16th, 2003, 02:13 PM
Dave Norton

Sorry, Guess I miss read the Ng's charter & posting guidelines. Didn't
relize that they had been changed so that
"short" commercial posts were acceptable.

I'd better keep that in mind !

--
Dave Norton
Millennium Rods

Old November 16th, 2003, 05:25 PM
AJH

Who made that change? I must have missed the vote..We did vote, didn't
we?

I fish therefore I lie

Old November 16th, 2003, 08:16 PM
Gone Angling

L.L. Bean shirts are very good. If you are the non descript type it is what
you need.