Clearwater Steelhead

Old December 3rd, 2007, 04:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

Default Clearwater Steelhead

Landed two others that were wild, this was the only hatchery fish 39 inches,
figure it was in the 16 - 17 lb. range.

JT

Old December 3rd, 2007, 05:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

JT wrote:
Landed two others that were wild, this was the only hatchery fish 39 inches,
figure it was in the 16 - 17 lb. range.

JT

Outstanding!

My one try at the Clearwater was a bust. We were about a week early.

Old December 3rd, 2007, 07:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

"rw" wrote in message

Outstanding!

My one try at the Clearwater was a bust. We were about a week early.

Thanks, I've had similar trips to the Clearwater, this time I didn't just
freeze my rear off!

JT

Old December 4th, 2007, 12:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
[email protected]

On 3-Dec-2007, "JT" wrote:

Landed two others that were wild, this was the only hatchery fish 39
inches,
figure it was in the 16 - 17 lb. range.

JT

Attached file: DSCN3141 (Large).JPG (114,281 bytes)

Beautiful photo and fish!

Thank you.

Fred
Old December 4th, 2007, 09:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Joshuall

Great fish Jt

--
God Bless America