Thanks Guyz!

Old November 15th, 2003, 07:24 PM

Default Thanks Guyz!

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:25:30 -0600, "Wolfgang"
wrote:

Um......you ever done opium? A kilo of the good stuff will fetch a buzz
that'd last pretty much through the whole weekend!

You can get buzzed from opium? Damn. I must have done it wrong the
time I tried. The stoners told me it was great, taught me how, and I
got nothing out of it but a bit of pain relief. I figured it was just
some sort of right wing legend that the stuff was a treat and the
stoners believed it enough to feel high. Occasionally wished I had
some when a kidney stone would go nasty on me, though.
--

rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
Old November 15th, 2003, 07:38 PM
David Snedeker

Opie
Suggestion: Working for a public institution/or near-around youth= don't
even ever joke about d---s anymore. Booze jokes ok.
Most public retirement systems vest in 5 years.
Congratulations.

Old November 15th, 2003, 08:11 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"David Snedeker" wrote in message
Opie
Suggestion: Working for a public institution/or near-around youth= don't
even ever joke about d---s anymore. Booze jokes ok.
Most public retirement systems vest in 5 years.
Congratulations.
Dave

Yeah, I know all about the pit-falls of workin' on a college campus. We
were informed (as construction workers) during one meetin' that simply
sayin' hello to a female student constituted sexual harassment. I had a
shirt made-up that said, "I can't say hello, for fear of losing my job."

Op --Just returned from Uncle Wally's shop. Bought me a muzzle and some
mule blinders.--

Old November 15th, 2003, 08:21 PM
Tim J.

"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote...

Op --Just returned from Uncle Wally's shop. Bought me a muzzle and some
mule blinders.--

Uh, Op - that wasn't Walt's shop. That was Wanda's House of Leather and Bondage
right next door. Try to keep your eyes open next time.
--
TL,
Tim

Old November 15th, 2003, 08:25 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"Tim J." wrote in message

Uh, Op - that wasn't Walt's shop. That was Wanda's House of Leather and

Bondage
right next door. Try to keep your eyes open next time.
--
TL,
Tim
At least you didn't buy one of those "peg-legs" wink, wink

Ha, Ha! For your information MR. TIM, they have merged businesses. It's
now Wally and Wanda's House of Pleasures/Fishing.

Op --The lovely Marie ain't to thrilled 'bout the merger though.--

Old November 15th, 2003, 09:34 PM
Wayne

you got a job???
--
Wayne
To Fish is Human...To Release Divine!

"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote in message
Got the job!

Op

Old November 15th, 2003, 09:37 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"Wayne" wrote in message
t...
you got a job???
--
Wayne

Hell, I got several.

Op

Old November 16th, 2003, 11:11 AM
Frank Reid

Op --The lovely Marie ain't to thrilled 'bout the merger though.--

Though Walt is spanked pink.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old November 17th, 2003, 12:10 AM
walt winter

Frank Reid wrote:
Op --The lovely Marie ain't to thrilled 'bout the merger though.--

Though Walt is spanked pink.

tickled.

Old November 17th, 2003, 09:22 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"Greg Pavlov" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 12:07:32 -0500, "Guyz-N-Flyz"
wrote:

No, but you probably wouldn't want me to make ya a ham sandwich either.

Op --I hate tryin' to figure out jokes--

Congratulations ! But reading your posts in this
thread, I think you're missing your true calling:
you oughta be on SNL.

Thanks Greg, but class clowns never have done well at SNL.

Op --attention dammit, I just want some attention!--