Smallies & Walleyes

Old August 16th, 2004, 01:16 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

Default Smallies & Walleyes

Went out on Big Eau Plaine Flowage today. I met the accountant from
work there and we spent 6 hours catching small Walleyes. Only one
keeper and no Smallies. Tim, the guy I went with fishes there all the
time and keeps telling me when your not catching Walleye, there are

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
Old August 16th, 2004, 01:18 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:16:00 -0500, "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard,
actually Greybeard now" sent into the ether:

Went out on Big Eau Plaine Flowage today. I met the accountant from
work there and we spent 6 hours catching small Walleyes. Only one
keeper and no Smallies. Tim, the guy I went with fishes there all the
time and keeps telling me when your not catching Walleye, there are

Opps, wrong button. Anyway as I was saying, there are lots of Smallies
to catch. No Smallies today. Oh well.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old August 16th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:56:36 -0400, "go-bassn" sent
into the ether:

Hehehe givin up on Boom's bass eh Dan?

No....I just don't believe in hooking fish too often that I may want
in a tourney. They tend to move if you keep doing that. I still am
looking for Crappies for the Classic for food. I wish I had thought
of that a few weeks back and in the Spring. Oh well.

Congrates on making the cut, how did you finish?

warren ;-)

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
.. .

Old August 16th, 2004, 11:47 PM
go-bassn

24th, thanks. Nice gettin a check at least, lol.

Catching a bass on Boom is amazing Dan, catching it twice would be,
well...unbelieveable.

Warren ;-)

wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:56:36 -0400, "go-bassn" sent
into the ether:

Hehehe givin up on Boom's bass eh Dan?

No....I just don't believe in hooking fish too often that I may want
in a tourney. They tend to move if you keep doing that. I still am
looking for Crappies for the Classic for food. I wish I had thought
of that a few weeks back and in the Spring. Oh well.

Congrates on making the cut, how did you finish?

warren ;-)

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
.. .

Old August 17th, 2004, 02:53 AM
Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)

Every time I see the commercial for Spider Wire line, where the guys says,
"no one fishes that lake, those fish are just mean", I think of good ole'
BOOM !!!!