NWC Update

Old September 7th, 2004, 01:06 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default NWC Update - Assistance Needed!

Hi People,

I'm going to need a bit of an assist during the upcoming tourney. Warren,
Alwaysfishking and Thundercat are flying out Tuesday night. Warren is
renting a boat, determined to put a whuppin' on Boom Lake. I can take him
on Wednesday morning to get the boat, but we're going to need a tow vehicle
for the rental while he has it.

If any of you non-boaters have a hitch on your vehicle, would you be willing
to tow the boat back and forth for Warren? I believe that it's going to
take a 2" ball.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old September 7th, 2004, 01:36 AM
Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)

I've got an extra insert with a 2" ball.

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

Old September 7th, 2004, 01:44 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" wrote in message
I've got an extra insert with a 2" ball.

Great! Now, all we need is a vehicle to attach it to....

Old September 7th, 2004, 02:01 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 19:06:44 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
sent into the ether:

Hi People,

I'm going to need a bit of an assist during the upcoming tourney. Warren,
Alwaysfishking and Thundercat are flying out Tuesday night. Warren is
renting a boat, determined to put a whuppin' on Boom Lake. I can take him
on Wednesday morning to get the boat, but we're going to need a tow vehicle
for the rental while he has it.

If any of you non-boaters have a hitch on your vehicle, would you be willing
to tow the boat back and forth for Warren? I believe that it's going to
take a 2" ball.

Do ya have a 2" ball handy. Either on a tube or not. Let me know.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old September 7th, 2004, 03:22 AM
go-bassn

Sounds like JB's got one, Jer can you confirm that you'll bring it?

WW (thanks you guys)