A Happy Halloween!

Old November 1st, 2004, 02:27 AM
go-bassn

Default A Happy Halloween!

Thanks Brad. It's the deepest largemouth I ever caught too. I was hoping
to haul a smallmouth or two up from that structure, that's what I was
targeting. For about 5 minutes I thought it was a trout, as it wasn't
fighting like a smallie. You can see down about 30 feet in this lake & boy
was I happy when I finally saw that it was a bass. I had no clue it was
over 6# until the weigh-in, and man did I scream when the scales flashed
that 6! I can clinch the club points title next Sunday unless the second
place guy finishes more than 6 places ahead of me. We have 2 tourneys left,
both on the Delaware River. I'm stoked.

I see you had a pretty good year too Brad, congrats.
--
Warren

http://www.warrenwolk.com
Http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

"Brad Coovert" wrote in message
2 grand - some treat, hugh?

Not a bad haul for one fish, eh?

Good job Warren!

Brad Coovert
2003 Angler of the Year, Greenfield Bassmasters
http://www.greenfieldbassmasters.com
Esox Rods - Hand Made In The USA
"For The Toughest Fishing Around"

Old November 1st, 2004, 06:04 AM
Marty

"go-bassn" wrote in message
You guys may recall I missed my club's 6# progressive lunker pot by a mere

3
ounces over the summer. Well, I got her this time :-)

She weighed 6-2 & I caught her in 68 feet of gin-clear water on a sunken
foundation that I had marked into my handheld GPS.

Congratulations Warren, great fish. Wish I could see it, but my ISP dropped
ABPF about a year or two ago.

Old November 1st, 2004, 11:16 AM
Christopher P. Cericola

"go-bassn" wrote in message
Well, I got her this time :-)

That was a gorgeous fish...hopefully, I'll get a seat on the Delaware this
time so I try to redeem myself and finally land something. This time
I'll be prepared.

Christopher

Old November 1st, 2004, 12:23 PM
RichZ

go-bassn wrote:
You guys may recall I missed my club's 6# progressive lunker pot by a mere 3
ounces over the summer. Well, I got her this time :-)

She weighed 6-2 & I caught her in 68 feet of gin-clear water on a sunken
foundation that I had marked into my handheld GPS. She took an "Erie Green"
4" ISG Dream Tube fished on a 1/4 ounce jighead made by Jack Dalzell. I
fished it on 10# Seaguar fleurocarbon.

Pic on ABPF, enjoy, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

Good going, Warren!

68 feet?!?

Old November 1st, 2004, 12:54 PM
Joe Haubenreich

I'm impressed, Warren! You figured out and effectively exploited a deep
pattern... something that few bass anglers ever try and fewer do
successfully. Bravo zulu!

Joe

Old November 1st, 2004, 01:05 PM
alwaysfishking

I think the fish might have moved a bit deeper :-) Awesome fish!!!! Congrads
again..I didn't see the picture when I made the other post..but a little
Harry bird told me