I LIKE TO STALK WOMEN!

Old February 21st, 2004, 05:58 AM
Granite Stone

Default I LIKE TO STALK WOMEN!

Go with the wind Super PMD. This is great. Go! Get it out of your
system. Let it rise to the top of your head.

I don't want to steal the show on this one but tell me come on tell me
are you a Freemason?

I got a secret I watch French erotic flash films;

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/french.php
Old February 21st, 2004, 04:54 PM
Peter Hucker

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 10:43:25 +0000, Screamingwitch. witcheee@evil****er.****
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:23:56 -0000, "Super PMD"
cacked this treat out!!

Tinkerbell wrote in message ...
KCOM wrote:

Don't even think about starting on me, I typed...'from what I've read'.
I don't have time to read every bloody newsgroup, so of course I haven't
read what's been posted in the sheffield group.
As for having a go at anyone, I don't need an excuse any more than you
do. Steve and I have exchanged emails in a friendly enough manner quite
recently and in the past, but I happen to think that bringing dead
people up like this is in poor taste.
It's obvious you don't like the fact that I won't start **** with PMD,
but I'm afraid I think for myself and make my own mind up on people.
I've had one argument with him, but generally we get along just fine,
just as I've always got along with you and Steve just fine too. If I
have something to say to any of you I will say it, good or bad, but
nothing will make me turn on someone I like just because someone else I
like doesn't get on with them. I left all that behind years ago.
Hopefully that straightens things out, because a slanging match is the
last thing I need right now.

Tink not a slagging match, but PMD himself brought it on himself when
he made fun of FJ's dying father. But more to the point, PMD has put
Witchy though hell and back, and she has every right to be angry over
this one. I like both SW and you, but I know whats going on here and
I have to stick up for Witchy on this one.

Steve

In which case if he did that then he was wrong too. I'm afraid I don't
agree with two wrongs making a right though, it still makes you wrong
for doing it back. I don't like these silly slanging matches full of
cursing but not much wit, you know that.
As for SW, it wouldn't have hurt for her to tell me the same thing you
just have without the'don't you forget it' attitude. I'm really sorry
that her father is dying and I appreciate that it probably coloured the
way she dealt with me, but my dad died when I was 21 and I also had an
(extended) family member die TODAY after going in to a coma after a
stroke 2 days ago, so in the pity party stakes of dead relatives I'm
well ahead *rolls eyes*

--

Tinkerbell

He's just trying to gain kudos from the witch, they've both suggested I do
rude things to my dead family but it doesn't bother me at all, I'm above
that kind of thing.
~
PMD

course you are,they are 6 feet under.....if ya dont like it
.....****off
--
http://www.geocities.com/screamingwitch2000/FUKTS.html

Screamingwitch has contributed as much as anybody to making the uk.*
hierarchy what it is today. uk.* would be boring without
screamingwitch, whether you support her, killfile her, or report her
to her provider for having hot lesbian sex with Phil Kyle.

So ****ing create this ****ing newsgroup, you baby-flaying ****heads
who falsely imagine yourselves to be ****ing net.gods, or else I'll
****ing trash your ****ing froup!

Will that do?

Oh, and I hate Blob Blenchley too, if that helps.

P.S. The word "****" is on topic in this new froup, as are the words
"arse", "****", and binary files showing exactly how that slugfaced
arsewit Harry "I was only obeying orders mein Fhrer" Bloomfield sucks
the demon.local regs' cocks.

Seconders for my proposal?

PJR-alt.alcatroll
What you delude yourself that you know is a dim, narrow panorama of
projected dysfunction from your abject failure of a life. Enjoy it,
****wick. [sneeeeeeeeeeeeeer]

Rhyannon ARW
x-posting is accepted usenet protocol for replying to messages which
have already been posted to multiple groups.
how can one be sure that the person you are replying to reads one
particular group if you remove the x-post?

Steve Leyland alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
tilt, the
The ultimate prize on Usenet.
When a fellow poster TILTS they have completely lost all arguments
and must humble themselves before the group by smearing their genitalia
in syrup and adding duck down.
I summon stir and call ye up
Mighty One of Darkness
Destroyer of Worlds
Lord of Chaos
Haures

Bound by these words
Directed by my will
Devour mine enemy
They are your kill

Madness thee bring
Death be thy call
Blacker than night
Darkness must fall

With my Desire
By my Will
With this Sigil
My wish fulfil
She came from Greece she had a thirst for knowledge
She studied sculpture at Saint Martin's College, that's where I caught her eye.
She told me that her Dad was loaded
I said in that case I'll have a rum and coke-cola.
She said fine and in thirty seconds time she said, I want to live like common
people
I want to do whatever common people do, I want to sleep with common people
I want to sleep with common people like you.
Well what else could I do - I said I'll see what I can do.
I took her to a supermarket
I don't know why but I had to start it somewhere, so it started there.
I said pretend you've got no money, she just laughed and said oh you're so funny.
I said yeah? Well I can't see anyone else smiling in here.
Are you sure you want to live like common people
You want to see whatever common people see
You want to sleep with common people,
you want to sleep with common people like me.
But she didn't understand, she just smiled and held my hand.
Rent a flat above a shop, cut your hair and get a job.
Smoke some fags and play some pool, pretend you never went to school.
But still you'll never get it right
'cos when you're laid in bed at night watching roaches climb the wall
If you call your Dad he could stop it all.
You'll never live like common people
You'll never do what common people do
You'll never fail like common people
You'll never watch your life slide out of view, and dance and drink and screw
Because there's nothing else to do.
Sing along with the common people, sing along and it might just get you thru'
Laugh along with the common people
Laugh along even though they're laughing at you and the stupid things that you do.
Because you think that poor is cool.

Is there any content to your psts, or is it just 99% sig?

--
http://www.petersparrots.com for a gigabyte of my digital photos, including my 5
parrots

"Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts."
Old February 21st, 2004, 07:00 PM
Peter Hucker

More blithering ****e.

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 17:38:42 +0000, Screamingwitch.²°°³© witcheee@evil****er.****
wrote:

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:54:24 +0000 (UTC), Peter Hucker
cacked this treat out!!

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 10:43:25 +0000, Screamingwitch.²°°³©
witcheee@evil****er.****

KCOM wrote:

[...]

arsewit Harry "I was only obeying orders mein Führer" Bloomfield sucks

is there any content to your brain capacity ****.....****off ****er!

--
[...]

I said yeah? Well I can't see anyone else smili¡Ü:ê]+´*],®êø¸BÀO£Ñ1•=nšûµ'´+=I_%
ÌM�4EÊëæ~¬tqé*°§=nßz¶ö®¬„¨ 3êTø[**m=JA
¬Jr*Ê0=J7j*,Æ2‰*�˜j Jê4ôëFÌþ£—ìW£ª9j7´33udéŒ=n+¢+ûjwN =n*&ÊG¾D=Id/�*=J0Ø0|Ð*�*¢ªQêdª*ƒ2‹Jg=J1©Ø* á‘;KeÂ0LDƒƒú&dDÍÁ¶*ßF
§g:Ãú'¥ž¼A*EÇ*D*üŒ5+7kZ¹ïs}eÛ Ö¾êB*ÂÜ“�7,Í]Œ±³¼\DîN*ö°HSf#=néù°UV™þêB *
Bæ„p‘hRÁDžÈÏÔ;}R+ 6-~¾mk[2ü€ygÜ|Z*yI=}I+¬2-=n
¾u7EóR7pìê賯é’$LkÛ³õ=}ƒ—
KfŒ=JE@´a³aCkI°�mt…m@*ÕöPn£ÍF D"¨É…^-Ð*mʹ²{k¯°'!dô0he�!Ž4ÏK«éç�P* Y7UZîOv( Iˆ¬5$h¢’Œ›Zè
•Ug³Ór=M*~+^±¶jµÌƒ\ôõW'=nzÂmì !âDæ",j0À,œ:™V9 ¼YŸXc@š1êQ=JPP˾ÆÙ=nL"Œ*j‹^‘ÌE¹ B-Ì;úA"=J�OR6šÓ\*Í#Ò?K0=}z]Ê'¤Ú0Ê5*
miP«o&¨Iß=MµSÒ-ÒjBp…Ù8G* ‹Ò�Q‡+ÏIqòj[êQU½Ì…¹GžüBDBwCá©*N2Mò6ê@¢©a @*‘+äœÞÀéÛNž0éUAn*J”–
B{Z‹qÝÑ*Fž*t¬{Íž*Ç+Ìÿ*O UÅ
‹„+bʹù¦v" ØRÌéfj“Ž”ì‘#=@!Í"Ac�Ða_Þ–
îÀXP:-ÊTt�J«Èqô½Û³YÅ:áRÌóéšfÖFî…tfî Ít›&?‘û"*6êC°*fK*üôÜ{°™Üƒùø LÕ*SK:ê**¤B®&]«Ž'å 9*l+
²-úG*®]¾ƒ[%Eò7ž*H**D+lByDª=IðŽhO˜¨=M�S+¸s_E� ìdøhæ,šSôjtž¦Üê:ª„„h6ŽQ£Æo +ú,GOR6'…ÉÈÊA*�**m©CýÈñêÊ8 *’þè%ɶ;—
Ú0©®û#×
B4ª9!ÞH[Xê*ý¬Ê5ú¿IY)ïëÏUÂ

--
http://www.petersparrots.com for a gigabyte of my digital photos, including my 5
parrots
http://www.insanevideoclips.com for videos of people falling over, stuff blowing up,
etc

If you spin oriental folk till they are dizzy, do they become disoriented?
Old February 21st, 2004, 07:42 PM
Peter Hucker

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:08:01 +0000, Screamingwitch. witcheee@evil****er.****
wrote:

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:00:39 +0000 (UTC), Peter Hucker
cacked this treat out!!

More blithering ****e.

and you hang on to evry word dontcha? ****licker

Did you know you can lose your ISP account for large sigs?

--
[...]

In the beginning, there was nothing, which exploded.
Old February 21st, 2004, 08:02 PM
Sharky

In free.uk.talk.sheffield, Peter Hucker says...

wrote:

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:00:39 +0000 (UTC), Peter Hucker
cacked this treat out!!

More blithering ****e.

and you hang on to evry word dontcha? ****licker

Did you know you can lose your ISP account for large sigs?

Go on and report her, phuker.

--
Sharky

Lawrence Lusk , shook his stumpy fist at the moon and
whined...

"Every thing you guys post on this newsgroup is going right to the ISP's
and my friends in the police. As you most likely missed, they are not the
run of the mill cops. Found them through chance at my old Armed Forces
Police Company web site"

----------------

Strange phenomenon - why are all fat ladies so pale? As if corpulence
weren't enough, they shun the outdoors until they're as pallid and
repulsive as an albino slug.

Of course, the mental image of a 350-pound woman sunning herself is
repulsive enough (photos to come). Besides, the "full figured" type tend to
make their own gravy when left in the sun too long, and there's the
constant nuisance of hippies trying to push them into the surf - but you
think they might spend some time out of doors, if only to waddle to the
corner grocery.

Perhaps there's something in blubber that forms a protective barrier,
shielding the melanin-rich cells of the dermis from ultraviolet radiation,
guarding against suntan and skin cancer. If technology could synthesize a
viscous substance with the chemical properties of flab, they'd certainly
have a marketable product.

----------------------

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the flat
The techno was blaring, 'twas too loud to chat
The rizlas were perched on the table with care
And smoke full of chemicals soon filled the air

We'd just been out clubbing, I truly was trashed
My faithful companions were equally mashed
We'd popped a few pills and we'd had a quick sniff
And just settled down to a nice tasty spliff

When out on the balcony rose such a clatter
We looked slowly up to see what was the matter
I got to my feet and I swayed to the door
And only occasionally fell on the floor

I peered through the glass as I took a long puff
The moon glistened through the pollution and stuff
When what to my wandering eyes should appear
But a fat man in red and a team of reindeer

He yelled and he ranted, gave each one a kick
I knew in a second it must be Saint Nick
He shrieked at each Reindeer and cursed them alike
"**** you!" yelled Rudolph "we're going on strike!"

The reindeer did turn and soar into the sky
And Santa growled something that wasn't goodbye
I watched as they went in a puff of pink smoke
And vowed from now on to stay off of the coke

As debris did settle St Nick turned around
He swore as he angrily kicked at the ground
He gave me a gesture that clearly implied
He'd be very pleased if I let him inside

I threw the doors open and ushered him in
Invited him through with a welcoming grin
"So where are our presents?" my wasted mates cried
With a look of astonishment, Santa replied;

"You seriously think you might be on my list?
You've got to be kidding, you're taking the ****!
Have you lot considered your actions this year?
Stop being stupid and get me a beer."

He opened a Stella, but still looked depressed
We asked him to tell us what made him so stressed
"My reindeer have left me" he said with a sigh
"Unless I have reindeer I've no way to fly!"

"Now look here" I told him "we may not know much
We don't help old ladies, kiss babies and such,
But Santa, there's no need for you to despair
We know how to get you back up in the air!"

I chopped up a line with precision and skill
And rolled him up neatly a twenty pound bill
His face lit up quickly with real Christmas cheer
"Perhaps you kids WILL get some presents this year!"

He spoke not a word but got straight to his mission
He snorted that line with wholehearted ambition
Then Santa skinned up and he smiled as he puffed
We knew that our stockings this year would be stuffed

He sprang to the balcony, leapt from the railing
Soared to the sky with his present-sack trailing
I heard him exclaim as he flew out of sight,
"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"
Old February 21st, 2004, 08:39 PM
Peter Hucker

wrote:

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:00:39 +0000 (UTC), Peter Hucker
cacked this treat out!!

More blithering ****e.

and you hang on to evry word dontcha? ****licker

Did you know you can lose your ISP account for large sigs?

Go on and report her, phuker.

Nah, I'll report you instead.

--
[...]

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to see it, do the other trees
make fun of it?
Old February 21st, 2004, 08:44 PM
Sharky

wrote:

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:00:39 +0000 (UTC), Peter Hucker
cacked this treat out!!

More blithering ****e.

and you hang on to evry word dontcha? ****licker

Did you know you can lose your ISP account for large sigs?

Go on and report her, phuker.

Nah, I'll report you instead.

That's the ticket. I'm always game for being netkkkoped by some ignorant
****.

Old February 21st, 2004, 09:23 PM
Tinkerbell

Sharky wrote:

In message Tinkerbell
wrote:

Talking about being well ahead why don't you read the post I made at
8.44 before commenting on something I've already corrected. And no,
you're quite right, I'm not friggin' up to Usenet tonight so I'll just
go and do something else. Enjoy your pint.

I still love ya, Tinks. :-)

*Smooch* Thank you sweetie )

--

Tinkerbell
Old February 21st, 2004, 11:13 PM
Steve Leyland

: witcheee@evil****er.**** wrote:
:
:: On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:00:39 +0000 (UTC), Peter Hucker
:: cacked this treat out!!
::
::: More blithering ****e.
::
:: and you hang on to evry word dontcha? ****licker
:
: Did you know you can lose your ISP account for large sigs?

Did you know you're talking a load of utter ********?
:
:
:: --
:: --------------------------------------------------------
[...]
:: ----------------------------------------------------------
:: I summon stir and call ye up
:: Mighty One of Darkness
:: Destroyer of Worlds
:: Lord of Chaos
:: Haures
::
:: Bound by these words
:: Directed by my will
:: Devour mine enemy
:: They are your kill
::
:: Madness thee bring
:: Death be thy call
:: Blacker than night
:: Darkness must fall
::
:: With my Desire
:: By my Will
:: With this Sigil
:: My wish fulfil
:: ---------------------------------------------------------
[...]

mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more
violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move
in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

http://www.freetommychong.org/

In a free society, a man should be free to do as he chooses so long as
he harms no-one. It is our firm belief that Mr. Chong has harmed
no-one, and is being unfairly targeted for prosecution because of his
celebrity status. In short, "this sucks", and we won't stand for it.
Join our movement to stop this travesty of justice! If you won't stand
up for Tommy Chong, who will stand up for you when YOU'RE being
unfairly imprisoned??
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*"

bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS."

miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying."

projectile vomit chick, alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another
inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned; until
there is no longer any first-class and second-class citizens of any
nation; until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than
the color of his eyes; until the basic human rights are equally
guaranteed to all, without regard to race -- until that day, the dreams
of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international
morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never
attained."

Haile Sellassie.

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Old February 21st, 2004, 11:14 PM
Steve Leyland

: wrote:
:
:: In free.uk.talk.sheffield, Peter Hucker says...
::
::: On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:08:01 +0000, Screamingwitch.
::: witcheee@evil****er.****
::: wrote:
:::
:::: On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:00:39 +0000 (UTC), Peter Hucker
:::: cacked this treat out!!
::::
::::: More blithering ****e.
::::
:::: and you hang on to evry word dontcha? ****licker
:::
::: Did you know you can lose your ISP account for large sigs?
::
::
:: Go on and report her, phuker.
:
: Nah, I'll report you instead.

please add me to your lits.
TIA.
:
:: --
:: Sharky
::
:: Lawrence Lusk , shook his stumpy fist at the
:: moon and whined...
::
:: "Every thing you guys post on this newsgroup is going right to the
:: ISP's and my friends in the police. As you most likely missed, they
:: are not the run of the mill cops. Found them through chance at my
:: old Armed Forces Police Company web site"
::
::
[...]
::
[...]

Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.

Meow