What a boss!

Old May 7th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Charles Summers

Default What a boss!

With my birthday coming up next Saturday (15th), my boss just handed me a
new Team Daiwa 103HI reel, mounted on a new Team Daiwa 7'6" rod!

I've never used Daiwa before, but this looks like the perfect rod for
c-rigging, or flippn'. Guess I'll now have to make an effort to break it in,
and maybe even bring her (my boss) some fish for dinner.

--
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old May 7th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Bob Rickard

Hey, that's great. Have fun with it!

--
Bob Rickard
(AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)

Old May 7th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
With my birthday coming up next Saturday (15th), my boss just handed me a
new Team Daiwa 103HI reel, mounted on a new Team Daiwa 7'6" rod!

I've never used Daiwa before, but this looks like the perfect rod for
c-rigging, or flippn'. Guess I'll now have to make an effort to break it

in,
and maybe even bring her (my boss) some fish for dinner.

Excellent Charles, my boss gives me a hard time because I fish and don't
golf. I keep telling him that golf is for people that can't fish.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old May 7th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Fritz Nordengren

Beware, gifts like that often proceed the phrase "I'm pregnant" or

"I want us to move back home so I can be closer to my mother."

Old May 7th, 2004, 11:46 PM
John Kerr

Happy birthday Charles...and enjoy the new rig! Good idea about bringing
the "boss" dinner .
John

Old May 7th, 2004, 11:55 PM
alwaysfishking

I was doing good following this thread until Fritz threw the cureball. My
boss on the other hand told me that I should bring my laptop on vacation so
that when I get back things won't be piled up for me. I told him that with
the company issued hip boots I'm prepared for things to pile up even shi^
like his. He said we would be talking more next week. Is that a good sign?

Old May 8th, 2004, 12:14 AM
Craig Baugher

Hell, I know you have told me before, but what do you do?

--
Craig Baugher
Be Confident, Focused, but most of all Have FUN!

Old May 8th, 2004, 12:45 AM
Bob Rickard

I have promoted myself so far that I am now nobody's boss, not even my own!

--
Bob Rickard
(AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)