Should they make life vests from Kevlar?

Old June 8th, 2004, 04:58 AM
J Buck

Default Should they make life vests from Kevlar?

not to belabor the snake thread, but as far as any discrepancies in
names goes, it's probably just a regional/slang issue. For instance,
what some folks call ruffed grouse, we call partridge. There are many
other examples but you get the idea.

Old June 8th, 2004, 05:28 AM
Henry Hefner

Ed Hughes wrote:

From the article it would seem they should look at the shots the
photographer took and see if he has pictures of the guy with the gun aimed
at the boats and not at the ground . That would give them plenty of grounds
to bust the shooter .

Ed

They have some evidence now. King was wiping down his boat and found a
bullet hole. He's upset now, and says he will press charges.

http://www.fishfactory.com/view.tpl?...86646232179392
Old June 8th, 2004, 05:46 AM
J Buck

They have some evidence now. King was wiping down his boat and found a
bullet hole. He's upset now, and says he will press charges

My Dad and his grandson (my nephew) were in one of their favorite spots
a few years ago and heard shots fired in their direction, as well as
angry shouting. That pond was henceforth referred to as 'The Shootin'
Range' LoL

Old June 8th, 2004, 03:28 PM
go-bassn

So true Mr Buck, the Eastern Hognose is NOT a puff adder. That's like
calling a garter snake a coral snake...

Warren

Old June 16th, 2004, 01:50 PM
RGarri7470

Our wish list
G Loomis Rod
Shimano Reel
Powerpro line
9mm Pistol....

You in a boat with a pistol. Guy on bank with a rifle. Yep, good choice.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old June 16th, 2004, 01:52 PM
RGarri7470

Just curious, why would you shoot snakes?

Bill

to kill them.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old June 16th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Jeff Durham

Sounds like an action filled Hollywood movie. Just like the guy who never
has to reload his 1911 .45, fires way more than 8 shots (7 + 1 in the
barrel), takes out the bad guys who are better equipped, and does this at
great distances while falling down.

Jeff

Old June 18th, 2004, 03:26 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"RGarri7470" wrote in message
Just curious, why would you shoot snakes?

Bill

to kill them.

And they taste like chicken..... ;-p
--