Steve, ever been here?

Old June 6th, 2005, 07:25 AM
gobassn

Default Steve, ever been here?

Was Bass Lake renamed Boom Lake when the bass left?

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com
Http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

Old June 6th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"gobassn" wrote in message

Was Bass Lake renamed Boom Lake when the bass left?

Warren

Bass Lake is part of the Rhinelander Flowage, as is Boom Lake. You've been
in Bass Lake, that's where we went after cutting straight across Boom Lake
and going through the narrows.

Bass Lake, Peggy's Slough, Bostrom's Bay, Thunder Lake, Lake Creek and Boom
Lake are all part of the Rhinelander Flowage.

And oddly enough, I've caught bass in all of them.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old June 6th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Charles B. Summers

Isn't that where he caught that big ole Bowfin?

(I know... I have no room to talk, LOL)

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

Old June 7th, 2005, 02:18 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 05:39:47 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
sent into the ether:

"gobassn" wrote in message

Was Bass Lake renamed Boom Lake when the bass left?

Warren

Bass Lake is part of the Rhinelander Flowage, as is Boom Lake. You've been
in Bass Lake, that's where we went after cutting straight across Boom Lake
and going through the narrows.

Bass Lake, Peggy's Slough, Bostrom's Bay, Thunder Lake, Lake Creek and Boom
Lake are all part of the Rhinelander Flowage.

And oddly enough, I've caught bass in all of them.

You and a whole lot of others :}

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!