Steve Again !

Old September 20th, 2006, 07:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

Default Steve Again !

Well I just got off of the phone with his wife Janet and I found out he's
back in the hospital again. It seems he was having chest pains again and she
took him back into ER. The hospital transferred him to a bigger hospital and
they were thinking that his Stint his moved on him. They did an EKG and a
Catherazation sp?on him with good results, so then they decided to do a
CAT scan on him and they're waiting for the results on that. Meanwhile he's
having to stay in the hospital.

Old September 20th, 2006, 10:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Thundercat

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:54:44 -0400, "Jerry Barton"
wrote:

Well I just got off of the phone with his wife Janet and I found out he's
back in the hospital again. It seems he was having chest pains again and she
took him back into ER. The hospital transferred him to a bigger hospital and
they were thinking that his Stint his moved on him. They did an EKG and a
Catherazation sp?on him with good results, so then they decided to do a
CAT scan on him and they're waiting for the results on that. Meanwhile he's
having to stay in the hospital.

****. Steve, stop f*$&!ng around and get better. Dammit. I'm sending
as much positive energy as I can. I know I'm like half a country away
but have Janet call if there is anything I can do for you guys.

..
Harry J aka Thundercat
Share the knowledge, compete on execution...
http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com
http://secretweaponlures.com
Old September 20th, 2006, 11:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

He's been released from the hospital and there's no answer as to what's
causing his pains. The doctors are giving him some meds for anxiety and told
him to take it easy for a few more days.

Old September 21st, 2006, 12:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

Sorry Jerry... I didn't forget after you called, but our Internet was down
at work.

Ok Stevie... here's the plan.

Step One: Get better
Step Two: Stay better
Step Three: In case of relapse, see step one.

news:k8udndxhqtV3WIzYnZ2dnUVZ_oqdnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...

Old September 21st, 2006, 03:40 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
news:k8udndxhqtV3WIzYnZ2dnUVZ_oqdnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
He's been released from the hospital and there's no answer as to what's
causing his pains. The doctors are giving him some meds for anxiety and
told him to take it easy for a few more days.

I'm home. Still don't feel 100% but I'm going to try Cardiac Rehab on
Friday and see how that goes. I can't believe that it's anxiety, cuz I
don't worry about a whole heck of a lot. I run into burning buildings when
people are running out, I've taken black bears with my bow at distances
measured in feet and even killed an 8 point buck in hand to hand combat,
drowning him! Anxiety just isn't in my make-up.

But, all systems have been checked out and appear to be ok so what the heck?
I'll give life a whirl again. I've got too many fish to catch, I figure at
least three trips back to Africa and I want to be old enough to be a burden
on my kids! :-)

Thanks for the concern and best wishes. I really appreciate the friends
I've made on this group.

And actually Jerry, I think this all happened because you didn't show up for
the NWC! :-)
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old September 21st, 2006, 05:13 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:40:52 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

[...]

It's great to hear you are home again and hopefully on the road to a
complete recovery.

I still haven't fished out of the cat yet :}

Take care buddy.
Old September 21st, 2006, 10:48 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
carlos

I know you are keeping an eye on things. That's good.

Get better soon.

Carlos

Old September 21st, 2006, 12:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bass_Mr.

Glad to hear you are home Steve. Just do what the doctors say, and we will
keep praying for you, and Janet too.
I don't think it is anxiety, I think it's the shear thrill of the FastCat.

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

Old September 21st, 2006, 12:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joe Haubenreich

Therapy sounds like a good idea.

You forgot to mention crawling into a thicket to dispatch an enraged boar
with a razor-sharp broadhead sticking out its side.

Joe
-------------------
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

snipI run into burning buildings when
people are running out, I've taken black bears with my bow at distances
measured in feet and even killed an 8 point buck in hand to hand combat,
drowning him! Anxiety just isn't in my make-up.
snip

Old September 22nd, 2006, 02:39 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"fishtale" wrote in message
oups.com...

Would like to hear about bear hunt.