Seems there are several people missing....

Old January 23rd, 2004, 02:43 AM
Charles Summers

Default Seems there are several people missing....

You gotta be kidding.... right??? Which Jerry are YOU talking about?

LOL
--
Charles B. Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

"Craig" wrote in message
But seriously, I'll meet with
Jerry, Sean, or anybody the NG feels confidence in telling the truth --
Craig Baugher

Old January 23rd, 2004, 03:09 AM
Joe Haubenreich

Hey, that's great news, Rob. It will be great to see you again.

I can just about guarantee we won't be grilling any walleyes this April,
though.

Joe Haubenreich
_____________
"Rob Storm" wrote in message
Hey Charles -- I still get in a lurk from time to time, but have been
incredibly busy opening a new restaurant. In fact, we got her going this
afternoon. Am hoping to see all you guys in Florida this spring --
especially
after not making it to Steve's Wisconsin do this past fall.

Family, Friends, Fishing,
Rob Storm
http://stormsrestaurants.com

Old January 23rd, 2004, 09:33 AM
Huck Palmatier

.....or the South African contingent...it's summer down there! said Huck

Old January 23rd, 2004, 12:47 PM
Craig

Ok, I guess I'm out of the loop, Jerry moved right?

--
Craig Baugher

Old January 23rd, 2004, 02:35 PM
Charles B. Summers

Just ribbing Jerry about truth telling, Craig...

Old January 23rd, 2004, 03:57 PM
Jerry Barton

I'd be as honest (cough, cough) as the day is long.

"Charles B. Summers" (Comcast) wrote in
message ...

Old January 27th, 2004, 11:36 AM
Brendan

My brother Conlan is fishing regional tournaments and not doing too badly
for himself on a few new dams he's never really fished.

I haven't been out on a boat in over a year. The most fun I have is catching
dinks in small municipal dams in the area. I'm jonesing real bad. My new
house and new car are bleeding me dry.

Lurking in here is about the closest I've been coming to serious fishing.
*sob*

Maybe next year...