MTC Picks

Old April 22nd, 2005, 01:57 PM
Ronnie Garrison

Charles B. Summers wrote:
You've got Ronnie at third place? Wow... I've got him on top of my list.

"Chris Rennert" wrote in message
.. .

Chris Rennert wrote:

Is it close enough to the MTC to post our picks????

1. Charles (Hard to beat the home field advantage) Joe H.????
2. Steve Huber (Go Wisconsin)
3. Ronnie
4. Jerry / Heavy / Randy (Horney toad battle)

Thanks, I think. But the way I have been fishing this spring I doubt it.
You should have a big advantage since you know the lake better than
most of us.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old April 22nd, 2005, 02:00 PM
Ronnie Garrison

Thundercat wrote:

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:14:38 -0500, Chris Rennert
wrote:

Is it close enough to the MTC to post our picks????

1: Ronnie
2: Joe & The ODF
3: BassPro Summers

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

Wow, picking me over two local guys - not likely to happen. Thanks, I
think.

An awful lot of winning a tournament is casting to the right place at
the right time. When I do it, it is pure luck!

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Old April 22nd, 2005, 02:29 PM
Chris Rennert

wrote:

Is it close enough to the MTC to post our picks????

1: Ronnie
2: Joe & The ODF
3: BassPro Summers

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

Wow, picking me over two local guys - not likely to happen. Thanks, I
think.

An awful lot of winning a tournament is casting to the right place at
the right time. When I do it, it is pure luck!

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Give yourself some credit Ronnie, I have seen someone run wide open over
one of your best spots on Boom, and you still went there and caught fish!

Chris

Old April 22nd, 2005, 04:18 PM
Chris Rennert

wrote:

Is it close enough to the MTC to post our picks????

1: Ronnie
2: Joe & The ODF
3: BassPro Summers

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

Wow, picking me over two local guys - not likely to happen. Thanks, I
think.

An awful lot of winning a tournament is casting to the right place at
the right time. When I do it, it is pure luck!

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Give yourself some credit Ronnie, I have seen someone run wide open over
one of your best spots on Boom, and you still went there and caught

fish!

Chris

I should have stopped and dragged my anchor across it, though it
probably wouldn't have mattered for me :-(.

Ronnie, what was that bite, I never got to ask you about it. Were you
fishing a small hump covered in grass, or rock or something? Or was it
a drop into the river channel,or something like that? Just our of
curiousity.

Chris
Old April 22nd, 2005, 05:56 PM
alwaysfishking

Here are my Picks

Joe H
Steve H
J Barton

Call me crazy but that's how I see things going this year

Old April 22nd, 2005, 07:00 PM
Heavy

Your CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More like

Me
Jerry
Randy

and close 4th Charles!

Hey, one can dream right?

Heavy

Old April 23rd, 2005, 12:24 AM
go-bassn

OK, my picks:

1) Charles Summers - He's got the info that led me to 50+ keepers a day down
on Center Hill. I know he he has the skills to put em in the boat. The
last guy I told the goods to won, so I feel Chaz will follow suit...

2) Ronnie Garrison - Ronnie's the last guy I told the goods to. He beat me
that time too, lol. All joking aside, he seems to catch em every time.

3) Joe H - He's due.

Good Luck & HAVE FUN to everyone - I wish I could be there (to kick your
butts)!

Warren

http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
http://www.warrenwolk.com

Old April 23rd, 2005, 12:34 AM
Chris S

Warren I guess you dont want to share that info
--
Chris S

Replace com with net to email