OT-I'm out of here for a while......

Old June 29th, 2005, 01:05 AM
Ronnie Garrison

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
(I've been promised a Wart Hog Stew that is not to be
believed),

That could be good - or very, very bad.
Old June 29th, 2005, 02:39 AM
RichZ

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
Sometime on July 3, I will be getting off
said airplane to begin a 14 day safari in South Africa!

Enjoy the trip. Shoot a bunch. 2 bunches, actually. Game and Film.
Old June 29th, 2005, 04:12 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"RichZ" wrote in message
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
Sometime on July 3, I will be getting off
said airplane to begin a 14 day safari in South Africa!

Enjoy the trip. Shoot a bunch. 2 bunches, actually. Game and Film.

LOL, I most certainly will. I'm sure at the end of this trip, my
taxidermist will love me and, my wife won't! She's desperately trying to
talk me out of shooting a warthog, and losing the battle. I WANT one of
those ugly puppies on the wall......
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old June 29th, 2005, 04:22 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Ronnie Garrison" wrote in message SNIP

Great news, Steve. Find out if they got any bass while you are there, and
catch one. That would round out your trip.

Glad it worked out.

It was nip and tuck there for a while, but we're finally going.

If there's anyone from the group that's going to be in the Atlanta area this
weekend, let me know. I'll be there from about 9:00 in the morning on
Saturday until 7:00 a.m. on Sunday when I have to get back to the airport.
Maybe we can get together and swap some lies.

Old June 29th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Bass_Mr.

Now that's funny................................sick but funny!
"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
Have the best fun you can, and bring me back one of those gals I use to
see in the National Geo when I was a kid. ;-)

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...
Guys, I know that this is off-topic, but I just can't hold back the news
that was just confirmed this morning.

I am packing up my wife Janet, my son Jim and my cameraman Randy and on
July 2, getting on board an airplane. Sometime on July 3, I will be
getting off said airplane to begin a 14 day safari in South Africa!

This has been a dream of mine since I saw my first Johnny Weismueller
"Tarzan" movie at age 5, that was 43 years ago. And now, I'm heading
there with my .300 Win Mag, my .50 caliber muzzleloader and a bow to
shoot a warthog and various plains game animals with Andrew McLaren
Safaris in South Africa.

How cool is that?

Old June 29th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
Have the best fun you can, and bring me back one of those gals I use to
see in the National Geo when I was a kid. ;-)

Ok, but she's probably pretty old by now........

Old June 29th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Ronnie Garrison

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
"Jerry Barton" wrote in message

Have the best fun you can, and bring me back one of those gals I use to
see in the National Geo when I was a kid. ;-)

Ok, but she's probably pretty old by now........

She couldn't be older than Jerry!
Old June 29th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Jerry Barton

And your point is ??