New boat finally here...

Old April 30th, 2004, 07:00 PM
RGarri7470

Default New boat finally here...

The boat arrived!

Congratulations. This will be one of the two happiest days of your experience
with a boat. The next best one is when you sell it!
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old April 30th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Jeff Durham

I have heard others day that too. Do many people really feel that way? I
can't imagine me doing that, but who knows in a few years.

My boat is not much to look at, but I have had the best time in it both
hunting and fishing. My wife thinks I should just live in it. :-) It is a
Grizzly Tracker 1754SC. I do envy those people that have the nice bass
fiberglass fishing boats, but I can't afford two boats. So, I picked one
that would serve me well duck hunting and let it double for fishing. The
family can ski and tube behind it, even though they say they are embarrased
to go behind such a boat. I can even slalom ski behind it, but I just about
drown coming up.

Jeff

Old April 30th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Fritz Nordengren

Default PHOTOS (was: New boat finally here...)

Does it make sense for put a photo posting software on the ROFB.NET site
for photos instead of sending them to ABPF groups? Depending on your
ISP, the binaries groups get deleted very quickly and the photos are not
visible.

There are a couple of gallery programs that let people post so they
don't have to have the webmaster do them.....

go-bassn wrote:

Absolutely awesome Andrew - ENJOY!

Warren

"Andrew Kidd" wrote in message

Well, it finally happened.

The boat arrived!

Triton TR-186. Man am I stoked. Posted a couple pics over on ABPF.

Now it looks like rain all weekend. May have to rough it... :-)
--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!

Old May 1st, 2004, 01:58 AM
alwaysfishking

If yours is a Triton then mine will be a Nitro right?
"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Beautiful Boat! My next one will be a Triton as well... the 186 is the
perfect size too!

Did I say I was envious?

Old May 1st, 2004, 06:19 AM
Andrew Kidd

I don't know Ronnie... I found myself just a little sad. I had spent 11 of
the most intimate years a guy could spend with a boat on the last one, and
was kinda sad to see her go. The new one has definitely softened the blow!
:-)

Old May 1st, 2004, 06:21 AM
Andrew Kidd

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Sweet ride. I look forward to seeing the hull covered with algae frand
green slime from a long weekend on the water. Of course that will have to
be paired with torn plastic baits and misc tackel scattered all over the
deck.

Only a matter of time Bob, only a matter of time!

Old May 1st, 2004, 06:22 AM
Andrew Kidd

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Beautiful Boat! My next one will be a Triton as well... the 186 is the
perfect size too!

Did I say I was envious?

Searched high and low. Couldn't find one that better fit what I was after.
Thanks Charles. Hopefully we'll get to share a boat someday, and it might
even be mine... :-)

Old May 1st, 2004, 06:23 AM
Andrew Kidd

"Craig Baugher" wrote in message
Great looking Boat! I'm stoked for ya! Screw the rain, put the

O'GuideWear
on and run the lake a few times. The faster you can get through the
breaking period, the faster you can thoroughly enjoy your rig.

--
Craig Baugher
Be Confident, Focused, but most of all Have FUN!

...and the wind whispers, "dare ya"! :-)

Thanks Craig...

Old May 1st, 2004, 06:51 AM
Bob La Londe

It would depend on the storage available. I have considered adding a
"public" photo gallery to www.YumaBassMan.com to compliment the forums a
couple times, but I keep seeing the storage limitations of my host. 450 Meg
disappears awfully quick when you start posting pictures.

--
Public Fishing Forums
Fishing Link Index

webmaster