FYI

Old August 3rd, 2008, 01:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default FYI

riverman wrote:
Just so everyone is on the same page, this was posted to the users of
NEFF a few minutes ago.
snip
CHA CHING, CHA CHING, CHA CHING!!!! Guys,
I'm going to retire from all the money I've been making on this! If
they only knew that each of their posts put another nickel in my
pocket. ...

We do know, and now NEFF knows.

Advertisers on NEFF expect that their ads are seen by the
subscribers of NEFF. What Dennis Cabarle is doing is cheating
and lying to his advertisers because the vast majority of the
traffic on NEFF forums comes from Usenet users who have never
seen a NEFF advertisement. This is the work of a despicable
creep, folks. It is dishonest and sleazy.

Think of the Usenet fly fishing groups roff and rofft as the
corner bars of cyberspace where anyone can stop by to talk
about fly fishing. Along comes a group of Japanese tourists
who stop by to listen in and participate. The trouble is they
all understand English but they speak amongst themselves only
in Japanese. And they're loud and rude. On top of which their
tour guide put a microphone in the bar, claimed the conversation
was all his doing and charged people money to advertise to the
fly fishermen.

I honestly don't know how the subscribers to NEFF can remain
subscribed to such a sleazy outfit. The whole thing reeks.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 3rd, 2008, 01:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 3, 2:33*pm, Ken Fortenberry

. The whole thing reeks.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Heh heh, your lying propaganda isnīt working Kenny boy. Apart from
which, it seems your nose is too near to your own arse.

Look like you are not going to be able to intimidate anybody this
time.

Really quite poetic justice. I am so pleased.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage

Old August 3rd, 2008, 02:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 3, 3:01*pm, Ken Fortenberry
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
. The whole thing reeks.

Heh heh, your lying propaganda isnīt working Kenny boy. ...

Do try to keep up, Your Loony Mikeness. It's not in
my power to rid the world of scumbags but I can point
them out when I see them.

Now go do your toe tapping at the train station.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Heh heh. You ever heard of majority rule Kenny Boy? When the majority
think you are a scum bag, then you are.

As a known scum bag, your opinion on others is basically worthless
Kenny boy.

Indeed, there are doubtless more than a few people who are pleased to
see that you can' t get your way by means of your usual lying and
intimidation.

The admin of that board is most likely a very nice guy trying to do
his best for his subscribers. Then along comes Kenny boy and starts
spreading lies and propaganda trying to force him to do something or
other by means of lies and coercion.

Wont work this time scumbag. Obviously the man has character. he also
has a lot more clout than you, and it seems his members and friends
support him.

You on the other hand, scumbag that you are, are basically alone.

The more rubbish you post, the more all these new people realise what
a scumbag you are Kenny boy, and the more reason they have to resist
and frustrate you wherever possible.

I find it quite delicious!

Old August 3rd, 2008, 02:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
riverman

On Aug 3, 9:15*am, wrote:

The admin of that *board is most likely a very nice guy trying to do
his best for his subscribers. Then along comes Kenny boy and starts
spreading lies and propaganda trying to force him to do something or
other by means of lies and coercion.

Wont work this time scumbag. Obviously the man has character. he also
has a lot more clout than you, and it seems his members and friends
support him.

Hi Mike:
You and I are on opposite sides of this one in many ways.

Although I am prone to agree that the siteadmin is probably a fairly
nice guy who was trying to do the best for his subscribers, and I
don't endorse Ken's assertion that this is just a ploy to boost
exposure for his advertisers, there are still a couple of inherent
problems with what the admin is doing. That he is unaware of them and
is belligerantly ignoring our explanations makes him either a bully or
a jackass, and in either case, its deliberate. THAT is what makes him
less than a 'nice guy', IMNSHO.

Despite your desire to see roff die a (much deserved?) death, having
the usenet subscribers worldwide get inbox-bombed with what is
essentially spam from an unknowing chat group is not really the way to
do it, and it won't work. Instead of two populations of fly fishermen
who might otherwise have some intermingling and share some stories,
etc, we are generating two camps of people who are acting more and
more irrational and childish, pretty much ****ing on each of their own
chat groups to spite the other. And we have you fueling the
flames. :-)

Anyway, this whole dynamic is both entertaining, bizarre and
frustrating, and in the words of one we all know and love (OWAKAL),
"and yet, here we are."

TL, amigo. Hope to cast a fly with you sometime soon.
--riverman
Old August 3rd, 2008, 02:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

wrote in message
On Aug 3, 3:01 pm, Ken Fortenberry
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
. The whole thing reeks.

[...]

Mikey Conner, you remind me so much of Dick Cheney that it is truly scary!

Op

Old August 3rd, 2008, 02:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

riverman wrote:
wrote:
The admin of that board is most likely a very nice guy trying to do
his best for his subscribers.

Hi Mike:
You and I are on opposite sides of this one in many ways.

Although I am prone to agree that the siteadmin is probably a fairly
nice guy who was trying to do the best for his subscribers, and I
don't endorse Ken's assertion that this is just a ploy to boost
exposure for his advertisers, there are still a couple of inherent
problems with what the admin is doing.

Good lord, Myron, the scumbag confessed ! What more could
you want than a written confession ? The guy claims Usenet
traffic as his own and sells advertisers a bill of goods.

As for His Loony Mikeness he's obviously not well in the
head and hasn't been for quite a long time. Try not to
make his sickness any worse.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 3rd, 2008, 02:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 3, 3:31*pm, riverman wrote:
On Aug 3, 9:15*am, wrote:

[...]

Myron, the main architects of this nonsense are once again
Fortenberry and LaCourse, less than ably assisted by a few basically
inconsequential hangers on.

Had you and others been more circumspect and civilised in your
approaches, then the "problem", could doubtless have been solved
amicably.

But "you" didnīt, as ever the usual suspects started hurling filthy
and insulting abuse, and engaging in childish and quite deliberate
provocation, including various invented lies and propaganda. So you
made a whole group full of enemies before the actual "problem" was
even broached.

The NEFF group has been posting to ROFFT for a couple of years now,
without any problems at all, and though I admit that some of the
stuff was sometimes a bit cryptic for me, it was practically always
pleasant, and on topic.Most of it was about fly-tying and fishing.

ROFF deserves all it gets. You have allowed these people to misbehave
for years, without saying anything, watched valuable contributors
simply leave or be pilloried by scumbags. Now you are going to see
what happens as a result.

Those same scumbags are going to get a healthy dose of their own
medicine, being held to ridicule, annoyed, and generally placed on
display as the sick jokes that they are. I am looking forward to
watching it.

Were I in your position, then I would avoid these scumbags like the
plague, as they will merely drag you down. I was quite amazed to see
you advocating direct persecution of a person you donīt even know as a
means of coercion. How could you possibly do such a thing?

Whatever. ROFF wont die, it will simply get some new blood, and maybe
some of the old septic **** will be flushed out. You might be
surprised and it will flourish again, who knows?

Doesnīt really matter much to me anyway.

Old August 3rd, 2008, 06:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 06:50:28 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Doesnīt really matter much to me anyway.

.....yeat, here you are, wasting bandwidth.....

Davey