It's a cold windy day in the northeast, I want to fish the docks on my lake.........

Old October 19th, 2004, 11:17 AM
Richard Liebert

Default It's a cold windy day in the northeast, I want to fish the docks on my lake.........

.........my favorite lure for throwing under docks is a what is your
favorite lure?

"Please answer before you read what others post"

Old October 19th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Andrew Kidd

Jig & pig...

Black & red, black & blue or brown & orange (for muddy water).
--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!

Old October 19th, 2004, 12:34 PM
RichZ

my favorite lure for throwing under docks is

whatever is currently tied on the rod in my hand.

If I'm working down a bank fishing stumps or laydowns or a weed edge or
whatever, and I come to a dock that looks inviting, I'm going to throw
whatever I have in my hand or whatever I caught my last fish on, unless
it's totally inappropriate.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Old October 19th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Richard Liebert" wrote in message
........my favorite lure for throwing under docks is a what is your
favorite lure?

5" Pearl Zoom Fluke Texas Rigged with a 5/0 Gamakatsu EWG wire hook.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

"Please answer before you read what others post"

Old October 19th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Rich P

A Senko, black, Texas rigged weightless on a EWG Gammi and skipped under
on spinning tackle. Once you get the hang of it, you can skip those babies
all the way to the bank.

Rich P

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

"Richard Liebert" wrote in
message

Old October 19th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Chris Rennert

It used to be cut and dry for me what I would use to get under a dock, a
Texas rigged 6" Producto tournament worm with a 1/32ounce bullet weight
(pegged).

Now there are so many factors that go into it, like how far off the water
the dock is, how deep of water does the dock sit in, what kind of structure
besides the dock exists around the dock (weeds, rock, wood). How many
angles the dock have (to create shade). So I guess there are many baits to
list. On Boom I caught fish on docks drop shotting, on crankbaits, and on
soft plastic jerkbaits.

I suppose I left more questions than answers :-(

Chris