OT - A Few Prayers would be appreciated

Old February 10th, 2005, 04:41 AM
GL3Loomis

Default OT - A Few Prayers would be appreciated

Hi folks, a co-worker of mine is really having a BAD time. For the past
six months he has been suffering from kidney stones. Well, a couple of days
ago the doctors told him they see a mass on his kidney, and to top things
off, today his house burned to the ground. He simply fell to the floor in
tears after getting the news of his house. His name is Tom Haliday, and
some of you Michigan guys might know him as well, but your prayers would go
a long way (for Tom, his wife and two kids).

--
Craig

Old February 10th, 2005, 05:23 AM
Bob La Londe

My prayers for your friend are a small thing I can do. Consider it done.

--
** Public Fishing and Boating Forums
** www.YumaBassMan.com

Old February 10th, 2005, 05:32 AM
John Kerr

We often don't appreciate how well we have it until we hear something
like this guy, and his family are going through. They have my prayers
for sure!

John

Old February 10th, 2005, 05:46 AM
Bass_Mr.

We will pray for your friend Tom and his family.After what my wife has gone
through since October we realize that how important prayer is and will add
them to our prayer list at church.Thanks for sharing.

Old February 10th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Brad Coovert

Prayers on the way for your friend.

Brad

Old February 11th, 2005, 01:46 AM
Dan Krueger

That is a shame. How is he financially? Maybe a Paypal donation address is in
order. A few bucks from a lot of people go a long way! Set it up and count me in.

Dan