New Secret Weapon spinnerbait

Old September 26th, 2006, 05:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joe Haubenreich

Default New Secret Weapon spinnerbait

Just a fortunate few have tried them so far -- a handful of SWL Prostaff,
guides, tournament anglers, outdoor editors, and dealers. We're getting
feedback on their performance and plan to go to full production this fall
and introduce them in the marketplace for 2007. They might be available as
early as December.

Joe
-----------------------
"johnval1" wrote in message
t...

"Chris Rennert" wrote in message
.. .
Hey all, Joe had built me a new secret weapon spinner bait while I was at
the NWC. This is a dual spinner blade spinner bait, but the blades are
side by side, seems to keep the bait up with less effort.

, but the key
seemed to be keeping the bait up above the dying weeds in about 3' of
water.

OK, where can us mere mortals get these great spinners? I gotta get me a
bagfull of these things.

Old September 27th, 2006, 02:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
johnval1

Bob, is your website down? I'm having trouble hooking up with SWL.

"Bob Rickard" wrote in message
t...
Bob, you evidently haven't seen the new dual blade lure we are testing.
You say: "There are some dual side by side blades available from other
manufacturers if SWL doesn't get one out to you quick enough.", but that
won't do anyone any good. The others have zero in common with ours... they
don't look like it, fish like it, produce like it or do anything else like
it. If it were just another dual side by side lure, we wouldn't consider
putting our name on it.

--
Bob Rickard
Founder and Director

Old September 27th, 2006, 03:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob Rickard

I just tried it & it came right up... please try again.

Bob
.................................................. ..............................................
m...

Old September 27th, 2006, 05:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
johnval1

"Bob Rickard" wrote in message
m...
I just tried it & it came right up... please try again.

Bob

I'll keep trying Bob. Can't get to you through Yahoo, Google, or Alta
Vista. I can see all the other reviews your product has received however,
and the write-ups I have read are remakably similar in their praise of your
new spinners. I like how you have put the Pro Pack in a Plano box to keep
things organized. Very nicely done.

Old September 27th, 2006, 07:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:31:05 GMT, "Bob Rickard"
wrote:

I just tried it & it came right up... please try again.

Bob
................................................. ..............................................
"johnval1" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Timed out on Netscape and this came up on IE.

We can't find "www.secretweaponlures.com"

You can try again by typing the URL in the address bar above.
Or, search the Web:

Go to MSN Search to see complete results for
"www.secretweaponlures.com".

Check availability or register the domain name
'www.secretweaponlures.com'.

More information about this error.
About Results

• Not satisfied with your results? Help us improve.

Powered by MSN Search

©2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use TRUSTe
Approved Privacy Statement

Remove the x for e-mail reply
1996 HD Sportster 1200S. N9JBF. Bass fishing Aficionado!
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old September 27th, 2006, 08:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

SNIP

I use internet explorer and http://www.secretweaponlures.com came right up.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old September 27th, 2006, 10:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
johnval1

Well, something is goofy in the internet system tonight. I can't get to the
site from any search engine, and the links you guys are providing are coming
up empty as well.

I'm on ATT/Yahoo which may be the problem.

John

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

Old September 28th, 2006, 12:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris Rennert

A DNS server may have gone down, try going to th is link.
http://216.180.225.50