Shetland 570 for sale

Old December 28th, 2003, 05:05 PM
John B

Default Shetland 570 for sale

Hi,
If anyone is interested, my boat is for sale and I have reduced the
price.
see it at
http://www.j-brooks.co.uk/570/570ForSale.htm

Thanks for looking
Regards
John.
Old December 31st, 2003, 02:15 PM
Bob

According to the shetland site this boat was manufactured in 1978 not 1981
as you say. Check out http://www.shetlandboats.co.uk/shetland570.htm
I think your price is a little high on this basis.

Bob

om...

Old January 1st, 2004, 05:04 PM
John B

"John B" wrote in message
om...
Hi,
If anyone is interested, my boat is for sale and I have reduced the
price.
see it at
http://www.j-brooks.co.uk/570/570ForSale.htm

Thanks for looking
Regards
John.

Hi Bob, (and group),
Having checked out the site you suggested, and digging through the
huge pile of papers I got when I got the boat, it would appear that
you are correct.
In the papers supplied (that I hadnt gone through in great detail), is
a letter from Shetland Marine, confirming that it was manufactured in
1978 and signed by B H Reinman (Managing Director).
So apologies on that score, mistakes happen.
As regards the price, that is a subjective matter, and I believe that
in its current extremely good condition and with the equipment level
it has, it is well worth the money.
However, thanks for pointing out the error.
Regards
John.