r_FASCINATING !

Old December 5th, 2004, 01:47 AM
Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Default r_FASCINATING !

I find it extremely fascinating to notice how you bloody morons are yapping
endlessly on you ****en aus.ngs, completely impervious to the DDD ( Divine
Drudging Drought ) ravaging the land. The only proper explanation _ to me in
any case _ is that population of keyboard bangers you represent, is
completely self-centred and completely impervious to what goes outside the
window ! I guess to make you move your ****en fat Toads' arses, you need
the
next door house to be on fire ? Hey *******s ?

Just like Cancer plagued Howard, Costel'eau ( much needed item too ), that
Gallop quack in WA with his bedside manners and Drippy Lawrence, Squeezy
Smithy ... + all others I don't bother to name, WHEN THE WHOLE COUNTRY WILL
BE IN FIRE SOON, they will not care less about it indeed ! WHY ???

Simply because like most of you *******s, I am sure, their fat pay check
will nevertheless fall at the end the week ! Correct ?

You kicked the Rainman out of the Country, stupid Imbeciles, motivated by
your
usual greed and lack of oversight ... and now you are in the middle of that
blessed DDD, and don't invoke alleged Global Warming to explain it , Fools
!
Rain and foremost uprise water are independent of that phenomena !

THE ANSWER IS THAT YOUR COLLECTIVE CRIME BROUGHT UPON YOUR ****EN HEAD THAT
MUCH DESERVED
PUNISHMENT INDEED !

HONOUR TO THE MASTER OF ETERNAL JUSTICE, OUR LOVING CELTIC GOD, WHOM I HAVE
REQUESTED TO PUNISH YOU ALL *******S !

PRAISE BE TO HIM WHO VISIT THE WICKED RIGHT UP TO THE THIRD GENERATION !!!!

In any case here is down below some alleged solution, and YOU WILL HAVE
INDEED to be happy with that until I return to
Australia to visit my mining properties ! ...BUT there are conditions to
that return of course, and one of the foremost is the convening of the
Promised Royal Inquiry into Newmont , Newcrest, BHP, BORAL, Western Mining
Corporation etc 's Mining & Financial Crimes ! A Royal Inquiry required by
late WA Attorney General The Right Hon T.D Evans in the WA Parliament on
those Mining Criminals ' most heinous behaviour !!! ... and until those
aforesaid Mining Gangsters of Newmont , Newcrest, BHP, BORAL, Western
Mining Corporation are put behind bars !

You don't want THAT ROYAL INQUIRY ? Your rotten-to-the-core & bought-up
Political Class does not want the Promised Royal Inquiry ? Those WA rags of
the West Australian and Sunday Times blowflies _ they usually call
themselves journalists _ keep crawling in front of the Mining Criminals and
willingly occult the Truth ? The most famous WA Police Force, the best in
the world, the one who briefed the WA Attorney General Evans on the huge
amounts paid underhand by Newmont to Boral Directors ( controlling then
Narla ) & to Day Dawn Directors to fraudulously scuttle their very own
companies, is maintained in check by a serial of corrupt WA Parliament &
Premiers starting with Sir Corrupt Court ( with his evil meanester
Mansaros ) , followed by Burke, Dowding, Lawrence, Ltttle Court and ending
now with that Gallop bloke ( going soon to be walked out of his box, by the
way ) , and therefore prevented from bringing the Mining Criminals to
Justice ! The Land Dpt, The Mining Dp, the Australian Mining Committee on
Ethics, the ASIC ... all parties in a huge Australian wide Conspiracy aimed
at destroying an Australian Mining Pioneer and Lone Discoverer indeed of the
Great Sandy Desert Richness ... and French Migrant to boost ! ... Something
completely unacceptable to those fat arses ****s indeed !!!

QUOTE

Colin Campbell's Gardening Tips
Jane Edmanson's "In the garden"
Grow Talk with Ian Thomas
What's new Problem Solver
Material Safety Data Sheets
Company Information

Drought-Proofing Your Garden

Dry dams and waterholes, parched and cracking soil baked hard by
the sun, starving animals searching desperately for food. These images have
become all too familiar over the last few months as more and more of
Australia falls into the drought's grip.
Thankfully for gardeners, nothing is quite this desperate.
Gardens do suffer during dry periods however and water restrictions are
starting to be applied in many locations across the country. Making the most
of the available water to maintain your garden in as good condition as
possible can be achieved with some sensible precautions.

UNQUOTE

Well try that, but let me tell you something *******s, YOUR LITTLE CONVICTS
' GAME IS FINISHED IN THE FACE OF THE MOST DEVASTATING DDD !
But, you still don't want to recognise your Collective Crime, and you
pretend going on with your little toady Conspiracy of Silence in the face of
that most ominous sound of the roaring fires going up everywhere, burning
everything & everyone indiscriminately !
Are you all completely mad, ****en Australian Toads ?

Let me give you a word of advice : the sooner that Promised Royal Inquiry is
convened, the better it will be for you !
Indeed, I will not return to Australia until all things are settled from
here !

..... AND THE RAIN WILL ONLY COME BACK THE VERY DAY I SET FOOT ON THAT PLACE
I USED TO LOVE SO MUCH !!!

No regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer, Kintyre & Nifty Mines
The Great Sandy Desert.of Australia
Discoverer of the South Atlantic Submarine Gold Placers
( 40 Millions Tons estimate )
FOUNDER OF THE TRUE GEOLOGY

"THE GOLDEN RULE"
"Gold and Intrigue in the Desert"
"The true story of the discovery of the Telfer gold mine"
Author : Bob Sheppard, President of the Australian Prospectors' Union
Author's contact & web page : www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/
Order from : Hesperian Press, PO Box 317 Victoria Park, 6979 W.Australia.
AUS 40.00 + post

Published in Perth 15th December 2002

to Australia Greatest & True Geologist 's Site
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/index.html

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ! ~~