just in time for spring

Old January 22nd, 2006, 06:45 PM posted to aus.sport.fishing

Default just in time for spring

Hi

I love fly fishing, I have fished for every kind of fish you can imagine
and it is a gas. A light line and fish of any size taking the fly make
for a lot of fun. I especially like trout and bass, they tend to be
hard hitting and easy release. I have had days where I released over 300
fish!.
You can learn this too!
Just stop by this website and check out the book..I have a small portion
of it there.

just copy and paste this into your browser........
http://members.shaw.ca/flyfishingcompendium/

I have written over the last 2 years a 2 piece program on Fly Fishing,
called the Fly Fishing Compendium. It has over 1000 flys and 3000
photos, a complete section on fly fishing (reading water, insects, fish
and of course all the casting basics, equipment and basic tying, as well
as recipes). It also includes links to places to get equipment.
The second part is all fly patterns, every conceivable type. Over 1000
patterns...in detail.
This compendium also has its own dictionary and fly timetables as well
as hook sizer, knots, and other charts.
This sells for $50.00 Canadian, and can be purchased directly from me
through my Pay pal account, or via money order or use you credit card
through pay pal.
The book can be downloaded as soon as verified, and it is self
extracting and will leave an icon on your desk top ready to use.

Spring is coming and the fish await..do it now!

author
Larry Weeks