Smallmouth Info...

Old September 19th, 2003, 07:25 PM
Bob Rickard

Default Smallmouth Info...

For gosh sakes do not forget the 3/8, 1/2 & 5/8 oz. Chartreuse Shiners,
Chartreuse Satins, Green Goddesses, Firetigers and Bleeding Minnows.
Remember, Catfish Charlie, you get them free!

--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com

"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot) wrote in
message ...
Thanks Craig... I knew I could count on you guys.

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
"Craig" wrote in message
om...
I use 1/4-3/16-ounce jigs and #11 & #101 Pork trailers. Unlike Rich, I

do
like a little margin for error, so I use 8-10-pound test on a 7' MH

spinning
combo.

On those points I like the spinner or Mann's 1 minus if weeds are

present,
Rat-L-Trap if it is gravel and rock, as well as a tubebait dragged over

the
gravel and down the break. Of course all fished on a 7' MH baitcaster

combo
and 17-pound test )I use fluorocarbon line).

--
Craig

Old September 19th, 2003, 09:00 PM
Charles B. Summers

You mean that Bob??? Cause I could sure use a few free spinnerbaits! Joe's
been charging me double for them to make up for that huge bonus the two of
you are getting this Christmas!

Just kidding, but yes. I've got the chartreuses and the firetigers, and you
know as well as anyone else that I've got green! But to be honest, I was
first turned off by the bleeding minnow. To me, it just didn't look like
much. But... and this is a big one, one morning on the Priest, I couldn't
buy a bite on anything. Thinking that Joe always fishes that one along with
the baby bass, I tied on a 025 size bleeding minnow and the fish started
biting. Coincidence... I think not! Anyway... I've got that too, along with
a couple of the moonlights and bubblegum. I'll let you know how well they
do. Joe's getting a couple too for the website photos.

We'll call you when we get back... boss.

Old September 19th, 2003, 10:22 PM
BassMr.

That's OK Catfish,we could feel the love.

Old September 19th, 2003, 10:49 PM
Catfish Charlie

Guess I'm just going to have to change my name... to Catfish Charlie

The angler formerly known as Charles
AKA: The Catfish Pro

"BassMr." wrote in message
hlink.net...
That's OK Catfish,we could feel the love.

Old September 20th, 2003, 06:24 PM
Bob Rickard

BRAVO! You certainly earned it.

--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com

"Catfish Charlie" (Comcast) wrote in
message ...
Guess I'm just going to have to change my name... to Catfish Charlie

The angler formerly known as Charles
AKA: The Catfish Pro

"BassMr." wrote in message
hlink.net...
That's OK Catfish,we could feel the love.

Old September 21st, 2003, 02:56 AM
BassMr.

Where is the report on the trip to Dale Hollow?
I hope you guys tore them up............