Video of hook removed from finger

Old November 24th, 2007, 04:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Default Video of hook removed from finger

not fun, nor the way I do it, which is instant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSK7j-9NDTM
--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
Old November 26th, 2007, 03:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

jeffc wrote:
"Rodney Long" wrote in message

not fun, nor the way I do it, which is instant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSK7j-9NDTM

hee
bee
jee
bee

They did it the hard way.

Old November 26th, 2007, 03:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

rw wrote:
jeffc wrote:
"Rodney Long" wrote in message

not fun, nor the way I do it, which is instant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSK7j-9NDTM

hee
bee
jee
bee

They did it the hard way.

I would have had it out in less than a sec, One good yell and it's over :-)

Old November 26th, 2007, 04:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
BassMr

I had a treble hook in the fat of my knee all the way down to the shank when
I knelt down on the deck to keep from falling in the lake.When I stood up I
picked up 2 tangled rods with my "hooked" knee. Believe me, "one good yell"
won't get the job done.
I was making up cuss words.

rw wrote:
jeffc wrote:
"Rodney Long" wrote in message

not fun, nor the way I do it, which is instant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSK7j-9NDTM

hee
bee
jee
bee

They did it the hard way.

I would have had it out in less than a sec, One good yell and it's over
:-)

Old November 26th, 2007, 01:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

BassMr wrote:
I had a treble hook in the fat of my knee all the way down to the shank when
I knelt down on the deck to keep from falling in the lake.When I stood up I
picked up 2 tangled rods with my "hooked" knee. Believe me, "one good yell"
won't get the job done.
I was making up cuss words.

I believe that removal took to long, although I have not tried the 2
tangled rod method "yet" :-),, it has to be "VERY" quick

Old November 26th, 2007, 02:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Rodney Long wrote:
not fun, nor the way I do it, which is instant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSK7j-9NDTM

Here's the right way to do it:

http://www.bishfish.co.nz./articles/general/hookout.htm