Gigundo Brown - big file

Old November 29th, 2007, 02:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Peter A. Collin

Default Gigundo Brown - big file

I left the file big because it was such a huge, beautiful fish!

Old November 29th, 2007, 04:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Peter A. Collin wrote:
I left the file big because it was such a huge, beautiful fish!

Very nice!

Old November 29th, 2007, 04:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Musashi

"Peter A. Collin" wrote in message
I left the file big because it was such a huge, beautiful fish!

That's a remarkable coloration. It has the features of both a Brown
and a Rainbow.
I'd ask the State Game Dept to do a DNA test.

Old November 29th, 2007, 10:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

"Musashi" wrote in message
. net...

"Peter A. Collin" wrote in message
I left the file big because it was such a huge, beautiful fish!

That's a remarkable coloration. It has the features of both a Brown
and a Rainbow.

I thought the same thing.

Nice fish,
JT

Old November 29th, 2007, 11:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

JT wrote:
"Musashi" wrote in message
. net...

"Peter A. Collin" wrote in message
.. .

I left the file big because it was such a huge, beautiful fish!

That's a remarkable coloration. It has the features of both a Brown
and a Rainbow.

I thought the same thing.

Nice fish,
JT

This photo is beautifully lit and composed. I think the secondary
illumination gives the fish a great color. What's the diameter of that
reel? :-)

The other three fish you posted, Peter, looked like spawners or
near-spawners. This fish looks much fresher.

How are you fishing for them? My guess is that you're swinging streamers.

Old November 30th, 2007, 01:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Peter,

You've posted the two best fish-on-ground (FOG) photos I've ever seen
here. This was one of them. I wish I'd saved the other.

FOG is an art form unto itself. :-)

Next time, though, turn the reel right-side up.

Old November 30th, 2007, 02:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Peter A. Collin wrote:

My reel is a Lamson 3.5, which I assume is the reel's diameter in
inches. I estimated that big hen at 13 pounds or so.

If it's a 3.5 inch reel it looks to me like the fish (a fatty) was at
least 27 to 28 inches long. I don't know that I call it 13 pounds, but
its a very impressive fish and photo.

Old November 30th, 2007, 02:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JamesUXUXRay

How are you fishing for them? My guess is that you're swinging streamers.

He is for sure NOT swinging $pam infused Wiggles!

J.E.R

Old November 30th, 2007, 03:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
[email protected]

On 29-Nov-2007, "Peter A. Collin" wrote:

left the file big because it was such a huge, beautiful fish!

Attached file: BigBrn1.JPG (649,157 bytes)

I have the same reel on one of my 9Wts
Its a fine reel

What a beautiful picture and fish
The colors are phenomonal.

Thanks Peter

Sincerely
Fred
Old December 2nd, 2007, 06:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Pepperoni

"Musashi" wrote in message
. net...

"Peter A. Collin" wrote in message
I left the file big because it was such a huge, beautiful fish!

That's a remarkable coloration. It has the features of both a Brown
and a Rainbow.
I'd ask the State Game Dept to do a DNA test.

It is a common color pattern for deep water (Great Lakes) browns. The spots
often include red in the center surrounded with black, in which case the
spots are called "rosettes". They will run up the rivers in the fall and
apparently will hold the spotted silver pattern.