Millheim Brewpub

Old May 7th, 2008, 08:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Harrison

Default Millheim Brewpub

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
On Tue, 6 May 2008 15:29:04 -0400, "Wayne Harrison"
wrote:

wayno(well, any serious student of the culture of central pennsylvania
would
find the matter to be of considerable intellectual interest)

Yes, I've seen you parlay your "considerable intellectual interest"
into three stike-outs in a row with your knowledge of the "culture of
central PA."

d;o)

don't forget, louie, that the great babe ruth also led the league in
strikeouts.

yfitons
wayno(hell, one outta three is world class success...)

Old May 7th, 2008, 10:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Wed, 7 May 2008 15:11:30 -0400, "Wayne Harrison"
wrote:

don't forget, louie, that the great babe ruth also led the league in
strikeouts.

His piano is supposed to be in a pond about two miles down the road
from me. When he was playing for the Sox he lived in Sudbury (next
town east). The piano was supposed to hold the curse. However, the
Sox have broken the curse *without* the piano.

http://www.1918redsox.com/piano.htm

Dave
(and you ain't battin' 1 out of 3 in Coburn. d;o) )

Old May 8th, 2008, 06:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike Makela

"Frank Reid" wrote in message
...btw, they have put in a special request for venison, but

I'll need to borrow your truck or Tom's fishing car for that order. as
expected, they look elsewhere for their fish supply. g

jeff

hell, you can use the fishing van for that, and I probably wouldn't be
able

So, you two are supplying the meat for the barley stew?
Frank Reid

Knowing Miller, Deer may be too hard to a catch up to. Expect a golden
retriever, or maybe an Amish Cow if we can get him into the fields with a
four wheel drive truck.

Mike

Old May 8th, 2008, 12:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff miller[_2_]

Mike Makela wrote:
"Frank Reid" wrote in message

...btw, they have put in a special request for venison, but

I'll need to borrow your truck or Tom's fishing car for that order. as
expected, they look elsewhere for their fish supply. g

jeff

hell, you can use the fishing van for that, and I probably wouldn't be
able

So, you two are supplying the meat for the barley stew?
Frank Reid

Knowing Miller, Deer may be too hard to a catch up to. Expect a golden
retriever, or maybe an Amish Cow if we can get him into the fields with a
four wheel drive truck.

Mike

you're right, the waddlers on a thoroughfare are more within my
hunting-gathering ability.

heresy about the dog!! goldens are sacrosanct. ... and i expect the
wrath of the amish would be most severe were we innocently to "procure"
one of their cows...

if not a deer, i figure a late night or pre-dawn race down the cherry
run/old mingle road ought to yield something you crazy fellers will eat.

and makela, if you've plumped back up, you probably ought to avoid the
hemlock roadways. g

see y'all in 10 days or so...

jeff