"Frank" on "Today?"

Old February 6th, 2005, 04:06 PM

Default "Frank" on "Today?"

I think the young man Frank R. posted info about last month was on The
Today Show this morning (Sunday). Frank?

TC,
Old February 6th, 2005, 04:22 PM
riverman

wrote in message
I think the young man Frank R. posted info about last month was on The
Today Show this morning (Sunday). Frank?

TC,

If that is the kid with the tumor named Frank, there was something about him
on CNN in the last few days, too. What was on The Today Show? Did his
operation go well? And how much did they raise on EBay?

--riverman

Old February 6th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Frank Reid

I think the young man Frank R. posted info about last month was on The
Today Show this morning (Sunday). Frank?

Didn't see the show, but I know he had the surgery last week at Cedars to
remove most of the tumor. Last I heard he was doing well.
Thanks for the update.
Frank Reid

Old February 6th, 2005, 09:18 PM

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 17:22:56 +0100, "riverman" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
I think the young man Frank R. posted info about last month was on The
Today Show this morning (Sunday). Frank?

TC,

If that is the kid with the tumor named Frank, there was something about him
on CNN in the last few days, too. What was on The Today Show? Did his
operation go well? And how much did they raise on EBay?

--riverman

I only caught the tail-end of the piece. I wasn't really watching the
show, but it was on and what caught my attention the mention of a tumor,
"Frank Must Die," and Frankenstein all in the same sentence. About all
that I did catch was them giving a t-shirt to Campbell Brown or whoever
was doing the interview. But I'd guess that if he had brain surgery
last week, he must be doing pretty well as he and his parents were there
in the studio and he had either a normal haircut or a _really_ good
hairpiece and looked pretty healthy, albeit pretty skinny. As to how
much was raised, I have no idea if they said or not, but I didn't catch
it.

TC,
Old February 6th, 2005, 09:19 PM

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 11:23:11 -0500, "Frank Reid"
moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf wrote:

I think the young man Frank R. posted info about last month was on The
Today Show this morning (Sunday). Frank?

Didn't see the show, but I know he had the surgery last week at Cedars to
remove most of the tumor. Last I heard he was doing well.
Thanks for the update.

Not much of an update, but see my reply to Myron.

TC,

Old February 9th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Wayne Knight

riverman wrote:

Wow, a vague punch line about sneezing and blowing your brains out

comes to
mind.

An a vague retort that in your case that would assume there were brains
to blow out

Old February 11th, 2005, 07:39 AM
riverman

"Wayne Knight" wrote in message
oups.com...

riverman wrote:

Wow, a vague punch line about sneezing and blowing your brains out

comes to
mind.

An a vague retort that in your case that would assume there were brains
to blow out

A witty comeback about the curiosity of metadiscourse.

--riverman