Peace Treaty?

Old September 21st, 2007, 05:27 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
John

Default Peace Treaty?

David sez:

I wondered if it would ever be possible for folks to just "agree to
disagree" more on this board?

Nope. Won't happen but don't sweat it. Just play with your kids, take them
fishing with your wife and enjoy.
Cherry-pick the good stuff from this NG and don't sweat the BS. Just take
the info you need and skip the negative stuff

Last Sunday marked the 26th year my son and I have fished together. The
memories we share we'll both treasure the rest of our lives. If you can use
this group and all other sources to help you enjoy the pleasure of fishing
with your children, my guess is that you'll also treasure the experiences.

Good luck to you and your family and have much success in fishing.
John

Old September 21st, 2007, 12:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 19:39:52 -0700, Mike
wrote:

Maybe you could call for reinforcement from LaCourse the bar-room
brawler? I think most people would have some mercy on a 70 year old
idiot, but if any of those I referred to ever gets you in their hands,
you will be in bib big trouble Kenny boy.

Ken faced the worst of his detractors at a planned meeting. Ken stood
his ground and nothing happened. Was the other man a coward? I doubt
it, but Fortenberry certainly wasn't. BTW, I was on the other man's
side, because Ken was wrong.

Oh, how I hope we meet, Mike.

Davie Boy

Old September 21st, 2007, 01:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Rick[_5_]

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 18:20:37 -0700, Mike
wrote:

On 21 Sep, 03:00, Dave LaCourse wrote:
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:16:01 -0700, Mike
wrote:

And I remain,

Davie Boy The Kid Pirate
Faithful Friend of Kenny Boy the Arsehole
and Richie Boy the Other Arsehole aka Richie the Other

Davie Boy, would I be said Richie the Other?? Lol hahaha..

Old September 21st, 2007, 02:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:20:49 -0500, "Rick" lanr-at-centurytel.net
wrote:

This summer I have been having fun with smallies on the
river and pan fish...

I live in Massachusetts. Most of my trout fishing is done in Maine
and is over pretty much for the year. I've been amusing myself a
couple of days a week with bass and pan fish from a local puddle. I
have one more float trip planned for next Wednesday on the Penobscot
River in Maine for landlocked salmon and big brook trout. Then it
will be the start of cabin fever season.

Old September 21st, 2007, 02:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:27:47 -0500, "Rick" lanr-at-centurytel.net
wrote:

Davie Boy, would I be said Richie the Other?? Lol hahaha..

Unfortunately, no. I was talking about Richard Dean. Sorry.

Old September 21st, 2007, 02:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Rick[_5_]

wrote:

Davie Boy, would I be said Richie the Other?? Lol hahaha..

Unfortunately, no. I was talking about Richard Dean. Sorry.

Dave

Nothing to be sorry about..

Rick

Old September 21st, 2007, 02:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Rick[_5_]

wrote:

This summer I have been having fun with smallies on the
river and pan fish...

I live in Massachusetts. Most of my trout fishing is done in Maine
and is over pretty much for the year. I've been amusing myself a
couple of days a week with bass and pan fish from a local puddle. I
have one more float trip planned for next Wednesday on the Penobscot
River in Maine for landlocked salmon and big brook trout. Then it
will be the start of cabin fever season.

Dave

Well Here in Wisconsin with my clan.. Probably wont be doing much fishing
for the next 2 months as Bow season is in now and I think I am going to try
my hand at the goose and duck season this year too. Trout season comes to a
close at the end of the month so I might try to get maybe one more day in
for trout... Nothing like the beauty of a brookie..
I have been to massachusetts but never Maine. I might have to take a family
trip out that way someday..

Rick

Old September 21st, 2007, 02:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:00:05 -0700, rw
wrote:

It was the perfect opportunity.

No, it wasn't the perfect opportunity because no one was around. They
*were* around at the San Juan when you faced Fortenberry and nothing
happened. I would have bitch slapped him, but you did nothing.
People saw it, RW.

Old September 21st, 2007, 02:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Scott Seidman

Dave LaCourse wrote in
:

wrote:

This summer I have been having fun with smallies on the
river and pan fish...

I live in Massachusetts. Most of my trout fishing is done in Maine
and is over pretty much for the year. I've been amusing myself a
couple of days a week with bass and pan fish from a local puddle. I
have one more float trip planned for next Wednesday on the Penobscot
River in Maine for landlocked salmon and big brook trout. Then it
will be the start of cabin fever season.

Dave

Ya still totin' that land yacht, Pirate? That's a helluva vehicle.

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply